Musa jeegaan start to realize facts

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
They aren't sxb stop with this nonsense.

It's basically the dispute with DP world and airspace.

Muse fought for Somaliland he won't be the person to give us away. :samwelcome:
I see a defeated man when I see one, and I'm not even a person who wants Somaliland to be a federal state. If they want to secede, I honestly wish them well and would personally let them if I was the president. But there's more to this situation as I have been told but time will tell.
I don't see how a single blunder will completely turn everything around sxb.
The world is sick and tired of Somalias bullshit bro, and if Somaliland were to get independence, it would have happened a long time ago. Somalia and Somaliland both thought this is a matter that's in their hands, but clearly there's larger forces at play. The next few months should be interesting to say the least.

I see a defeated man when I see one, and I'm not even a person who wants Somaliland to be a federal state. If they want to secede, I honestly wish them well and would personally let them if I was the president. But there's more to this situation as I have been told but time will tell.

The world is sick and tired of Somalias bullshit bro, and if Somaliland were to get independence, it would have happened a long time ago. Somalia and Somaliland both thought this is a matter that's in their hands, but clearly there's larger forces at play. The next few months should be interesting to say the least.
You know just how corrupt government officials are, let's say the UAE for example paid them a bribe, do you think they would give it up?

Anything make your day but bias naah, I just reporting the main points in the talks.
:browtf: "Muse Jeegaan" @FBIsomalia, "begins to realize facts" - your whole title is bullshit tbh. This was only about airspace and a few other things I don't understand why there's such a commotion. Abiy is dumb enough to think we actually care what he says, no true Lander wants to join regardless and we won't join anyways. So we keep this up for another 10, 20, 30 years and then we see what happens..

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
:browtf: "Muse Jeegaan" @FBIsomalia, "begins to realize facts" - your whole title is bullshit tbh. This was only about airspace and a few other things I don't understand why there's such a commotion. Abiy is dumb enough to think we actually care what he says, no true Lander wants to join regardless and we won't join anyways. So we keep this up for another 10, 20, 30 years and then we see what happens..
Facts says you give 18% share of berbara port income to Ethiopia for nothing!, yeah right you don't care but your leaders are. Since 1991 till today do you know how many times SL leaders visit Ethiopia?. Just admit that Ethiopia controlling you and Xamar and that's why your bring Abyi to Djibouti!.

Facts says you give 18% share of berbara port income to Ethiopia for nothing!, yeah right you don't care but your leaders are. Since 1991 till today do you know how many times SL leaders visit Ethiopia?. Just admit that Ethiopia controlling you and Xamar and that's why your bring Abyi to Djibouti!.
Ethiopia doesn't control shit, but Farmaajo is fully under their wing. That's why he supports union, so that he can exploit Somaliland's oil and more importantly our prized port. 18% isn't very much, but it wasn't for nothing.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Rather have Ethiopia controlling me than your people

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Ethiopia doesn't control shit, but Farmaajo is fully under their wing. That's why he supports union, so that he can exploit Somaliland's oil and more importantly our prized port. 18% isn't very much, but it wasn't for nothing.
You try to dodge here but you couldn't. You just re-post what I said earlier. Facts says Ethiopia own you and xarmaajo.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Good for you. Became Ethiopian then what you waiting for?. Isnt oromo start claiming your towns. Stop calling yourself Somali and make union to Ethiopia :nvjpqts:.

I would have loved to change the name “Somaliland” because the Somali name has been dragged and humiliated by your people for the past four decades. Even if the Oromo would take my towns or even if we would make an union with Ethiopia its none of your concern and there is absolutely 0 you can do about that.

In what return? You didnt give it to Djibouti or Kenya or even Yeman!. The question is why 18% and not for example mmm 5%. Anyway the coming years will tell us.
What the f*ck are you on bro? Why 90% and not 75%? What kind of dumb question is that?
foh.jpg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I would have loved to change the name “Somaliland” because the Somali name has been dragged and humiliated by your people for the past four decades. Even if the Oromo would take my towns or even if we would make an union with Ethiopia its none of your concern and there is absolutely 0 you can do about that.
Start from yourself, start speak Ethiopian cause you admire them.:gaasdrink:.

Trending