Musa Jeegaan ask for forgiveness from Col.Caare.

Secessionist desperation and delusions has no bounds. What happened to "he is surrendered" kkk and now they are telling us they forgave the forces that slaughtered them. :lol:
Had this been dhulos or warsans doing this, he wouldn’t ever say that.

He did preface it by saying “our family”, so he’s attempting to pull at your/their heart strings. Will the HY elders and Caare feel that? I think maybe yeah. Expecially if he pulls back all jeegan forces from there.

Bohol

VIP
Had this been dhulos or warsans doing this, he wouldn’t ever say that.

He did preface it by saying “our family”, so he’s attempting to pull at your/their heart strings. Will the HY elders and Caare feel that? I think maybe yeah. Expecially if he pulls back all jeegan forces from there.

Caare and his army profited from the war so it is unlikely. As we speak he is collecting taxes from the areas he controls and named several officials yesterday.

Caare and his army profited from the war so it is unlikely. As we speak he is collecting taxes from the areas he controls and named several officials yesterday.
Collecting taxes and naming “officials” :salute:

Caare shows how Jama Siyaad are some wastemans.

I’m still skeptical about what he will accomplish in the end. He might just fizzle out.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Secessionist desperation and delusions has no bounds. What happened to "he is surrendered" kkk and now they are telling us they forgave the forces that slaughtered them. :lol:

Mashallah! Props to the Jeegaan for forgiving the people who slaughtered them. Maybe in time they can also forgive Siad AUN

Trending

Latest posts