Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

honestly i dont even trust any somali leader over the age of 30. Their all low iq. Set us back to the stone ages with
😂😂😂🤣
The xalimo was roasting Ethiopians and her daughters interrupts to say “Hooyo you are insulting Ethiopians so and so is here”. Little Ethiopian girl who I assume is a friend of her daughter enters to give Xalimo a hug.,,…,Xalimo asks her is she’s Eritrean or Ethiopian…..Little girl says She’s Ethiopian 😂

some people just need to tend to their families man,

1704284105245.png

1704284124920.png

1704284139971.png

1704284159071.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
😂😂😂🤣
The xalimo was roasting Ethiopians and her daughters interrupts to say “Hooyo you are insulting Ethiopians so and so is here”. Little Ethiopian girl who I assume is a friend of her daughter enters to give Xalimo a hug.,,…,Xalimo asks her is she’s Eritrean or Ethiopian…..Little girl says She’s Ethiopian 😂

some people just need to tend to their families man,
she should have been less racist.

If Muuse Bixi goes to Eswatini, the last African nation to recognise Taiwan as the legitimate representative of China instead of the mainland, they are shooting themselves into foot. I thought they stopped siding with Taiwan.

EU already sided with FGS, China will do the same, Russia also. Americans support one Somalia. What legitimate international partners do SL have? All the major players have not supported them.
Maybe bixi is a wadani after all. He could not have done a better job in destroying the SL project if he tried. From the protester shootings, to the sool war, and now this?

Who am I kidding? The man is a moron.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I still believe nothing will come out of this.
Wish I could be as confident. But honestly I'd be easier to cut our losses, take SSC and leave. We'll tell them that dealing with ssc is more trouble than it's worth and call it even. Our leaders have killed us.

she should have been less racist.
True, but her emotive observations are ones rooted in long term thinking. She has a better understanding of the situation than Somaliland elites with degrees from Western Universities.

A trade route and a naval presence risks turning into real time, slow amharisation/oromisation of those towns. Abiy is an imperialist who sees himself as an Ethiopian emperor.

is “recognition” from Ethiopia worth such a risk?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Maybe bixi is a wadani after all. He could not have done a better job in destroying the SL project if he tried. From the protester shootings, to the sool war, and now this?

Who am I kidding? The man is a moron.

Absolutely. The man and the decision makers could have just rode the wave for now and assess their future. If I was them, I would have tried to pay off / influence rest of Africa, especially Kenya and then bide my time. Going to eSwatini is just stupid. China has the continent on its hands.

Lmao what a bunch of morons. SL politicians sold their seas and they don’t even get a guarantee for recognition form 4th world debt ridden Ethiopia but an assessment committee who will never recognize them😂. Abiy gets his citizens to calm down and celebrate this win and hard core separatists continue with their delusional carrot on a stick pipe dream. No caqli 😂

Last edited:

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Very much baked in diplomatic jargon. There are several points in which they can come out and say it.

I mean the deal is signed, is it not? Why beat around the bush? I'm confused on this coy nature they're taking.
It's just a memorandum of understanding (MOU) and whether it's signed or not doesn't matter because an MOU is non-binding agreement.