BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Niggas really start supporting al shabaab 😂 mate they just going to bomb idoor civilians.

Based on what, what could he possible gain from this? He's strategy was to have SL rejoin but not as a FMS so that he could use it to end federalism via a North-South powersharing agreement.

Not even close, the Bush administration were some major handhicaabin who had blank check on anything post-9/11. They were going to go in regardless of whether he was on board or not.
It’s simple, if this is official then FGS has made it so by signing it. They the only once that have the power to give away land.

Nin123

VIP
Hassan gaajo probably sold to Ethiopia for 1 to 2 million dollars 😂
Screenshot_20231215_201443.jpg

It’s simple, if this is official then FGS has made it so by signing it. They the only once that have the power to give away land.
It's a MoU between SL and Ethiopia, not one between Somalia and Ethiopia hence why not even the Ethiopians themselves are saying that they will recognize Somaliland. They're instead letting that information come out of SL media so that they can get some plausible deniability if it doesn't pan out.

There is a reason why FGS is quite.
They're probably going through some kind of diplomatic backchannels to stop this but Abiy is megalomaniacal.

ahmed gurey rolling in his grave
He's spinning so fast he could power all of the Horn Africa.

Do we even have such a clause in the Federal Republic? It's nothing new that FMS deal with foreign countries, it's a grey area but both the FMS and FGS tend to more or less let it be when it's related some kind of FDI but not when it's giving Ethiopia of all countries a naval port/base.
Emphasis upon Compacts in International law, which requires 'Consent' unlike Agreements and Treaties.

If only we currently had a man of his calibre :meleshame:
Even if he was here I doubt things would be very different because it's not just the leadership of the past that's different it's the people too. What use is a great leader when he has to lead the most shortsighted, craven and spiteful generation of somalis.
Emphasis upon Compacts in International law, which requires 'Consent' unlike Agreements and Treaties.
I thought you meant the American Interstate Compact Law, mind giving a link? Sounds interesting.

Aside from the blatant stupidity of giving your number 1 enemy the only levarage you have over them, why risk having millions of oromo in your backdoor? How does muse bihi or the somaliland government stop Abiye Ahmed if he decides to funnel in millions of oromo and other Ethiopians into first saylac using work as an excuse, until they become majority in the entire north? How do we stop that? I wouldn't be surprised if Ethiopia uses this opportunity to do a full scale demographic change in the region by flooding in their horde and there's literally no stopping them.

Also, if Ethiopia was going to recognize them in return, why not have them officially recognize you first before you give them the only thing they are missing? I am telling you guys the 68IQ is not a lie, literally no one with a few brain cells does this.

Ethiopia already has its soldiers stationed in:
Kismaayo
Baydhabo
Gedo
Mogadisho
Hiiran
Dhusamareeb

They already control our only source of water in the shabeele and juba rivers.

This is on top of the land of Somali Galbeed and its people and its resources by under their control, and we award them with a port?

200.gif

From now on, I am going to identify as a black man, and I am never moving back to Somalia. I will fully integrate in the west, and my children can marry whoever. There's nothing we can be proud about as Somalis moving forward.

Nin123

VIP
Both of these options are terrible but in this scenario, which group of somalis would suffer the most? Looking at Kenya today, I don't see somali sjiuus getting bantufied anytime soon.
The north will be darood majority with Ogaden and harti so we will eat good the south will still have al shabaab plus getting bantufied is over for them 😂

The north will be darood majority with Ogaden and harti so we will eat good the south will still have al shabaab plus getting bantufied is over for them 😂
They would deny you jobs in major state owned enterprises, you would be passed over on those jobs by other ethnic groups. Given that somalis are quite rebellious, they'd arm militias from your clans to basically subjugate and massacre their own people. While other ethnic groups are given preferential treatment and have their own ethnic federations dominated by their people, they'd populate your major cities with gaalo both as a garrison population and as a show of force.

NFD is not a great place and it has suffered a lot from ugus slowing down it's economic development but the people there are actually in charge of their own region and aren't treated like 3rd class qurun when they go to Nairobi. Somalis there are actually represented in the government there. Cunusurinimo has poisoned your mind so much so that you wouldn't mind getting tortured in some dungeon by a qoti.

One thing I'm not completely sure about is if HSM was truly onboard with this decision. If he isn't, then there shouldn't be any problems for him to appeal to the UN to reject this deal because legally Somaliland is apart of Somalia and Muse shouldn't be allowed to do things like this without the agreement of the central government.

Trending

Latest posts