Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

nothing, they are here to sell and make business. Ethiopia is a brotherly state as somalia is.
Somalia was the gateway for Turkey to get closer to Ethiopia. Same with UAE. We're being used in broad daylight.
Yea you guys are both right. I made a comment last month saying that Turkey wasn’t a real ally and would always chose Ethiopia over us since Turkey is Ethiopia’s 2nd largest foreign investor and sells them a lot of weapons. But I never thought they’d sell us out so blatantly

:faysalwtf:

This is how Ethiopia will be a powerhouse and most likely survive for thousands of years because these mfers will OWN Somaliland and that's how they will easily cross Middle East to destroy the Kaba
You don't need to somaliland to cross to the red sea. Where is the timeline for the kabaa destruction said to be thousands of years in the future? Easy with the hyperbole you sound like a boomer conspiracy theorist.

Ethiopia insulted Egypt multiple times for the past decade, recently Ethiopia showed the middle finger to egypt, and Egypt took it. Egypt had many chances to f*ck up Ethiopia, in Tigray war and for the past year and half, but did nothing. Now the friend of Ethiopia RSF is turning Sudan into shithole and trying to reach Ethiopias border as soon as possible, Egypt is on the side of the Sudanese head of state, they can intervene any time, but they are doing nothing. Egypt wants to do nothing .
I think We still have good allies like Turkey and USA they will not abandon us trust me this shit will get cancelled

So Ethiopia is going to recognize Republic of Somaliland in exchange of getting a lease near the port city of Saylac :hmm: I see this as the art of the deal and best present for Somaliland to get in the new year :obama:

I think We still have good allies like Turkey and USA they will not do nothing trust me this shit will get cancelled
Turkey is Ethiopia’s 2nd largest foreign investor and sells them a lot of weapons. Ethiopia is more Important to turkeys interest than Somalia

The only hope we have is if the US and the IC intervene

pinkyandthebrain

SIGMUND
VIP
You don't need to somaliland to cross to the red sea. Where is the timeline for the kabaa destruction said to be thousands of years in the future? Easy with the hyperbole you sound like a boomer conspiracy theorist.
I'm muslim it's in a authentic hadith. And it's just a theory didn't say is going to happen for sure moron.

why should he cut relations with a major backer who helped him get elected? they back him with money and will continue. why should he cut ties with a major patron/ally?
They’re setting him up. A lot of what what UAE is doing for HSM isn’t going to help him if 90% of the somali population wants him gone. They’re doing this in front of his face and you dare call them an ally? They spit in his face with this.

Maybe cut ties with them is jumping too far. He could threaten them by moving more towards turkey as an ally to deter UAE. But he won’t.

According to Bloomberg, the national security advisor to Abiy, Redwaan Hussein, said that the details of the agreement will be concluded by the end of the month.

But it will include that Ethiopia will be given a leased coastal land for 50 years intended for military and commercial purposes. In exchange, SL will be given a stake in Ethiopian Airlines.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ns-deal-with-somaliland-for-access-to-red-sea
We need to execute this man This is crazy 50 years!!!! Damn!!!!

Al shabab media team right now
giphy.gif

reer

VIP
They’re setting him up. A lot of what what UAE is doing for HSM isn’t going to help him if 90% of the somali population wants him gone. They’re doing this in front of his face and you dare call them an ally? They spit in his face with this.

Maybe cut ties with them is jumping too far. He could threaten them by moving more towards turkey as an ally to deter UAE. But he won’t.
culusow can sign off anything he will stay in villa somalia and get emirati funds and support and be a hero for his fellow hawiye.