Musa Bihi is close to losing legitimacy and the negotiations may come to an end

The question is about how to save North Somalia from civil war.

Wadahadal Isaaqa dhexdooda ayay SFG furi dootaa waa dhaamaaaday waahadalkii SFG vs SL 🤣🤣

Last edited:
You wish :rolleyes:, Reer Somaliland are civilised people, we fight in the morning and shake hands 🤝 afternoon or evening. Haku dhex Ambani fahmi mayside. Our people are nationalists.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Garxajis are violating right now.

F3Q5lUrXsBEd3QE.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
SL if finished as an independent entity from Xamar. The moment FGS surpassed SL has just passed. Good luck to them tho, a war would be disastrous for any power sharing

You wish :rolleyes:, Reer Somaliland are civilised people, we fight in the morning and shake hands 🤝 afternoon or evening. Haku dhex Ambani fahmi mayside. Our people are nationalists.
You fought in mid 90s jeegaan won but now Garxajis will win bc you sent all the army to Goojacade . Laba daran kala dooro get out of SSC or Isaaqland will disintegrate. Hargeysa will be divided into west and east burco west and east 🤣🤣

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
You fought in mid 90s jeegaan won but now Garxajis will win bc you sent all the army to Goojacade . Laba daran kala dooro get out of SSC or Isaaqland will disintegrate. Hargeysa will be divided into west and east burco west and east 🤣🤣
Over 80% of Somaliland armed forces are in Goojacade.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
After a successful battle, the Garxajis forces are vibing to afrobeats.

Imagine snatching your first Habar Awal body and coming out with these dance moves, this is an immeasurable win. I had to rewatch it, I wish it was me.

Imagine snatching your first Habar Awal body and coming out with these dance moves, this is an immeasurable win. I had to rewatch it, I wish it was me.
It has recently been confirmed he's Gabooye. I think even the guys in the video knew.

Why didn't they do that to the dead Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo soldiers :mjkkk:

Somaliland is experiencing what happened to the Ethiopian army in Somalia when the Tigray soldiers started defecting and Abiy Government was keeping them inside Somalia.. The same thing is happening in Goojacade because Garhajis soldiers in there started defecting from the army and the authorities are bringing back those who belong to Habar Awal to use them for the internal security in isaaq towns.

Waxay kaloo goaansadeen inay laascaanod gacanta ku dhigaan si ay garxajis ugu soo jeestaan uguna quustaan(the last kicks of a dying horse)

Last edited:
Somaliland is experiencing what happened to the Ethiopian army in Somalia when the Tigray soldiers started defecting and Abiy Government was keeping them inside Somalia.. The same thing is happening in Goojacade because Garhajis soldiers in there started defecting from the army and the authorities are bringing back those who belong to Habar Awal to use them for the internal security in isaaq towns.

Waxay kaloo goaansadeen inay laascaanod gacanta ku dhigaan si ay garxajis ugu soo jeestaan uguna quustaan(the last kicks of a dying horse)

I degrees majority of SL soldiers in Sool are HJ. Your assessment is flawed. Leader of GC rebellion appears to be a former dayday himself with priors.

It has recently been confirmed he's Gabooye. I think even the guys in the video knew.

They're imitating Dhulbahante antics. Gabooye are one of the clans that vote for Wadani, bad PR move.

It’s a lie. He was CM. They’re using it as propaganda to rally gabooye against the movement.
Furthermore habr awal marry gabooye the most and even adopt gabooye to boost their numbers but haven’t don’t anything for them.
Garxajis gave them degmo in hargeisa, built schools, even gave them sections of masalaha recently and give them a voice in wadani. It’s cheap isku dirr tactics which gaboye have fell for unfortunately.
Either way the man who did it has been condemnded and is in ‘jail’ in Gacan libaax lol.

Trending