Murusade clan in Somalia pledge allegiance to AlShabaab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In smallest task or issue with authority they will join al Shabab, other tribes in whole Somalia have issues with their local authorities or administrations but they never join al Shabaab (north)
What? You really gonna insinuate that? You dumb or something

I already posted this but you must be senile so I'll post it again. Read the second to last sentence.
image.jpeg

I see what you're trying to say, but as I've warned before, if you want to argue the clan makeup of Al Shabaab in the South go ahead, but don't crying to me when it doesn't fit your narrative, because it won't. :camby:

imaginary bases,you have no history:mjlol:

Ishii buktaay ku bikacso

:rejoice::rejoice:
18kj6iR.jpg

XU76xNu.jpg

wUpD5OG.jpg

7L3XePL.jpg
Bj5NNPx.jpg

uYrsvVg.jpg

L6d3gEK.jpg

y4eftCJ.jpg

LWoHKS8.jpg

Ready to defend ourselves :rejoice:
17172.jpg

:rejoice:
Liyu police will come and rape you again, and ur Amison brothers won't help you like always
Liyuu?:icon lol::icon lol:

Ma Liyuu baa u miciin biday?:icon lol:

If they had any balls they would collect their dead commander, who is being displayed like fircawn by my subclan in mircawleed.:whew:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whole clan 's elders (spokesmen) joined a terrorist organization.

Cut the propaganda, we are not in kindergarten.:mjlol:

Clan spokesman is xaad and he is a proud GMS and FG supporter.

A few odayaal going back to their hometowns does not mean the entire clan joined AS.

Ishii buktaay ku bikacso

:rejoice::rejoice:
18kj6iR.jpg

XU76xNu.jpg

wUpD5OG.jpg

7L3XePL.jpg
Bj5NNPx.jpg

uYrsvVg.jpg

L6d3gEK.jpg

y4eftCJ.jpg

LWoHKS8.jpg

Ready to defend ourselves :rejoice:
17172.jpg

:rejoice:

Liyuu?:icon lol::icon lol:

Ma Liyuu baa u miciin biday?:icon lol:

If they had any balls they would collect their dead commander, who is being displayed like fircawn by my subclan in mircawleed.:whew:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cut the propaganda, we are not in kindergarten.:mjlol:

Clan spokesman is xaad and he is a proud GMS and FG supporter.

A few odayaal going back to their hometowns does not mean the whole clan joined AS.

Whole clan's elders joined terrorists org and you called it propaganda!!!!!

waraabe

Your superior
Biggest al Shabab supporters are Somali Bantu, mareexan, biyomaal and raxanwayn.

Warsangeli support Isis in gala gala

do these clan elders have more power then the people running the government?

and if there are pictures out there why haven't they been exterminated? goes to show that the somali leadership prefers to be in its current state.

I don't care what any fake government says, somalia is still largely ruld by xeer. and things like these make it clear

waraabe

Your superior
Last time somali people weren't starving or being refugees was under Darood rule that SL people managed to destroy to the benefit of know-one. You can't even handle a simpel a drought. Wouldn't happen under darood rule :birdman:

Using droughts to score points even tho darod is the one suffering. Lowest of the low

Using droughts to score points even tho darod is the one suffering. Lowest of the low

I feel for the people of SL, they are my people unlike you, I regard as one and your suffering is mine. It is not a score point but me pointing out the difference between having a united people or a divided peope.

Never the less, you know what I said is true, and this is becomming a common trend-line for you, Siad Barre is better than what we have now.

waraabe

Your superior
I feel for the people of SL, they are my people unlike you, I regard as one and your suffering is mine. It is not a score point but me pointing out the difference between having a united people or a divided peope.

Never the less, you know what I said is true, and this is becomming a common trend-line for you, Siad Barre is better than what we have now.

Brother stop comparing your little 700k provence to SL.

Brother stop comparing your little 700k provence to SL.

I am not from Puntland nor do I have any allegiance to any autonomous region this include SL, only to the united country of Somalia.

The only we can protect and forward the interest the somali people is being united such as in the past, wouldn't you agree?

waraabe

Your superior
I am not from Puntland nor do I have any allegiance to any autonomous region this include SL, only to the united country of Somalia.

The only we can protect and forward the interest the somali people is being united such as in the past, wouldn't you agree?
Good luck to your country. Stop your SL hate tho, it won't fix your country

leave it. They'd rather have their cities remain dusty towns where people frequently go hungry and brag about 3 story (max) buildings and cracked roads (while they're living in a different country) than be united with enemy clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.