Mum wants daughter, 14, to get plastic surgery because 'ugly people get nowhere'

A mum who faked depression to get a nose job on the NHS wants her 14-year-old daughter to have plastic surgery too because 'ugly people get nowhere'.

Carla Bellucci, 37, from Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, says her girl Tanisha is not a natural scholar and instead encouraged her to work on her looks

Carla has now told Closer magazine: "Tanisha isn't the most academic of girls, so I don't really care about her education, unlike with my boys.

"She will need to rely on her looks to get on in life so she will need to be perfect. Ugly people get nowhere these days.

She told Closer that her daughter's bum 'needs improving', describing it as 'very flat', and said she is saving money to pay for her daughter to go under the knife.

Tanisha is going to have fillers and botox when she turns 16 and then breast implants at 18, her mum said

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-ne...tmi7o7dbEzGkDNbD9MrgzbQRQ8FVyfl2NUQWn0KP-v9Ys

Obviously this is extreme. But will this become more normal with parents investing on their girls looks with the Kardashians and ig models getting so much attention. Will some parents approach this like sport with the money you can make from social media?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Sad but true. Women have a weird hierarchy thing going when it comes to looks. Her mother is looking out for her.

They don't look their best to impress guys... we f*ck anything that moves. It's to gain status amongst other women.

What a sad pathetic woman. Her daughter is 14 and hasn't even grown into her looks or body and there she is encouraging invasive surgeries for a child that hasn't reached her true physical potential.

Not only is she damaging her daughter's self esteem, but if she carries on like this, she will be damaging her mental health and her life.

Sad but true. Women have a weird hierarchy thing going when it comes to looks. Her mother is looking out for her.

They don't look their best to impress guys... we f*ck anything that moves. It's to gain status amongst other women.

Not really. Just because men sleep with everything that moves doesn't mean they don't treat women better based on how attractive they are.

Pretty privilege is a thing, and the more pretty you are the more opportunity society throws at you. Men being the main culprit. Don't try to put the blame on women when is men that objectify and lust after women.

What a sad pathetic woman. Her daughter is 14 and hasn't even grown into her looks or body and there she is encouraging invasive surgeries for a child that hasn't reached her true physical potential.

Not only is she damaging her daughter's self esteem, but if she carries on like this, she will be damaging her mental health and her life.
The girl is already damaged. She has been told probably for years she aint smart or beautiful. You aint getting anywhere without help

Naah its all for validation from men. Women go through a lot just to post pics on Instagram to get likes from men.

VixR

Veritas
Naah its all for validation from men. Women go through a lot just to post pics on Instagram to get likes from men.
They’re both right. Add to that the self.

Half the time, men don’t know what they’re looking at. You’ll only appreciate my appearance in a general sense. A woman will understand and admire it on another level. And I’ll feel good knowing I look good.

This story is all that gone berserk.

As technology progresses, plastic surgery will only become more common. Men are also starting to pursue it.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Not really. Just because men sleep with everything that moves doesn't mean they don't treat women better based on how attractive they are.

Pretty privilege is a thing, and the more pretty you are the more opportunity society throws at you. Men being the main culprit. Don't try to put the blame on women when is men that objectify and lust after women.

Actually most rational guys would hire plain girls over the pretty ones unless they're asking for trouble later down the road.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Probably but it's quality over quantity. They can expect attention from men but value those from women more for some reason.

Then again I'm talking out ass since that gender is a black box.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
No, beauty attracts customers. If you have a business and want to sell things, thinking rationally you would choose the pretty one.

In a retail position that makes sense but it's not the only qualifier since they also need to be able to sell.

However, in an office environment most would want to get ahead of potential accidents waiting to happen.

What do you think will happen if you let a 9/10 gazelle into an office filled with wolves?

They’re both right. Add to that the self.

Half the time, men don’t know what they’re looking at. You’ll only appreciate my appearance in a general sense. A woman will understand and admire it on another level. And I’ll feel good knowing I look good.

This story is all that gone berserk.

As technology progresses, plastic surgery will only become more common. Men are also starting to pursue it.

I see what you saying. But a lot of girls use instagram to connect with guys with clout..since these girls aint into girls. They will value more a guy they find sexy or has fame coming at them. For a lot of girls its literally how they try to secure their future.....through a guy

No, beauty attracts customers. If you have a business and want to sell things, thinking rationally you would choose the pretty one.

Unless its entertainment industry a lot of men dont feel comfortable with a sexy woman at work who knows how to use it. Just a problem waiting to happen

Apollo

VIP
Looks like she had some BBC.

2_BLP_CHP_Carla-Bellucci13652-seqnJPGjpgs.jpg

VixR

Veritas
I see what you saying. But a lot of girls use instagram to connect with guys with clout..since these girls aint into girls. They will value more a guy they find sexy or has fame coming at them. For a lot of girls its literally how they try to secure their future.....through a guy

Unless its entertainment industry a lot of men dont feel comfortable with a sexy woman at work who knows how to use it. Just a problem waiting to happen
You described one function for someone who’s using it as a specific sort of tool to get to a specific kind of guy, which exists, but there’s multiple ways of doing that same thing. It isn’t the main function of an Instagram post.

For the average female, heck male too, it’s not about guys, it’s about the world. Perception. Everyone. There’s a sort of high that comes with the acknowledgment too. The likes are purposely engineered for that dopamine rush.

You know the eyes are the key to the soul thing? The mother eyes looks dead. The girl eyes look hopeful. Noting the mother’s own plastic surgery this is a woman who’s identity is massively. Derived from how she looks. Sadly with this mindset it’s temporal your looks will lose it’s luster. If that’s all you go by.

She could seriously glam up her daughter surgery isn’t need. She a cute girl. And just hire her a tutor or I don’t know. Let her formulate her own identity.

Trending

Latest posts