Muktar Edris wins men's 5,000m gold for Ethiopia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezira

disneylanders
Ethiopia lezlem tenure! Very proud.of him!

Muktar Edris wins men's 5,000m gold for Ethiopia!

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Does Somalia know what winning gold is?
Do you know Cabdi Weli? He was the fastest man during his time
IMG_3029.jpg

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Never heard of hom
maybe because you are an Ethio-Somali houselave busy ch****ing on your masters. Cabdi Bile is born in laascaanood and represented Somalia, and won 2 gold medals and was the fastest man during that time.

Bile won the 1500 m World Championship in 1987, running the final 800 m of the race in 1:46.00, the fastest final 800 m of any 1,500 metre race in history. He was a two-time Olympian (1984 and 1996) and dominated the event in the late 1980s. Bile was ranked first in the world at the mile distance in 1989. He was World Cup champion in the 1500 m in 1989[3]and two-time world Grand Prix final champion.

Bile graduated from George Mason University with a BSc in marketing management.[3] At George Mason, Bile was team captain and a two-time NCAA Division I 1,500 metre champion, winning his first title in 1985 (3:41.20) and the second in 1987 (3:35.79). He also won many conference titles and held the inter-collegiate 1500 m record for more than ten years.

He was coached by John Cook,[2] the former coach of 2008 Olympic 10,000 metre bronze medalist Shalane Flanagan. His career was riddled with injuries, and he missed the 1991 World Championships as well as the 1988 and 1992 Olympics because of such problems.[3] In 1996 he finished sixth in the Olympic 1500 m final.[3]

Kezira

disneylanders
maybe because you are an Ethio-Somali houselave busy ch****ing on your masters. Cabdi Bile is born in laascaanood and represented Somalia, and won 2 gold medals and was the fastest man during that time.
A irrelevant man of the past no one knows him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending