Mujahid Boqor Dabcasar is on his way to conquer yet another Arab female

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Male entitlement never ceases to amaze me. These men believe women are possessions and not free individuals.

This man Dabascar is an abuser, he is sexist and he needs to be contained somewhere deep underground in a cell for sexual harassment.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Well done Dabcasar. Whenever Arab men talk badly of Somali women being cheap, I will show them that video of the two
Arab women feeding grapes to Dabcasar in the car. :lol:

W447

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
f*ck Arab women. I have my sympathy for a pig being slaughtered than Arab women, refugees or not.

Bielsa

VIP
Male entitlement never ceases to amaze me. These men believe women are possessions and not free individuals.

This man Dabascar is an abuser, he is sexist and he needs to be contained somewhere deep underground in a cell for sexual harassment.

They're Arab women. They are possession. They're worthless.

Bielsa

VIP
These Arab bootyclappers see marrying desperate Syrian refugees as an accomplishment worthy of being celebrated. They're acting like their favorite team won a championship or something. :wtfguccimane:

Nah its just amusing to see Arab women being abused and treated like possession rather than the other way round.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah its just amusing to see Arab women being abused and treated like possession rather than the other way round.
There is nothing amusing about innocent people being abused, it's quite frankly a disturbing thing to say.
:stopit:

waraabe

Your superior
Why are skinnies so obsessed with arab :faysalwtf:

On one side we have the Arab booty clappers who worship them

On the other side we have the Arab haters who act like abused victims who have been beaten by their former arab masters before the white man saved them

Why can't you just be neutral towards them like other races?

Time to face our inferiority complex head on

Bielsa

VIP
Why are skinnies so obsessed with arab :faysalwtf:

On one side we have the Arab booty clappers who worship them

On the other side we have the Arab haters who act like abused victims who have been beaten by their former arab masters before the white man saved them

Why can't you just be neutral towards them like other races?

Time to face our inferiority complex head on

You want Syrian refugees and future terrorists in SL kkkkkk

Bielsa

VIP
There is nothing amusing about innocent people being abused, it's quite frankly a disturbing thing to say.
:stopit:

Do you remember that Somali/Eritrean woman who was raped and killed in Saudi? Do you think that evoked any emotions and sympathy from Saudi women when they saw and read about that?

Human being are tribalists.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You want Syrian refugees and future terrorists in SL kkkkkk
As much as I think we should prioritize somalis within our country being in the state that it is, I don't see the need to bash innocent men, women and children fleeing war and terror. I don't like arab bootyclappers and got no issue calling them out but this wishing abuse on innocent people just sounds like you got some major cuqdad towards arabs, did one of them call you abeed once or did they bully you in school?

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Do you remember that Somali/Eritrean woman who was raped and killed in Saudi? Do you think that evoked any emotions and sympathy from Saudi women when they saw and read about that?

Human being are tribalists.
I want justice for that woman and that those guilty of commiting such atrocities face full retribution. That doesn't mean I wish for saudi women to get raped and murdered, also human beings choose what they want to be.

Act like a xayawaan and I'll treat you like one. Also saudi women are property, they have no political power, they can't even fucking drive.

P.S. Also these are syrian not gulf arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending