Mujaahid Kaafiye, Mujaahid CoolMan, and Mujaahid Jalaaludiin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Mujahid's?:dead1:
Kaafiye is ok at times but the guy has so much hate in him. Walahi some people pretend to be something they aren't online. Guys like Kaafiye and always bash Bantus and others but I bet irl they are miskiins. They probably shit on themselves when they see big Bantu dudes around.:drakelaugh:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Gerigoor! I must check that chick with you ..when is the next time you gonna b at Hamdi

Mujahid's?:dead1:
Kaafiye is ok at times but the guy has so much hate in him. Walahi some people pretend to be something they aren't online. Guys like Kaafiye and always bash Bantus and others but I bet irl they are miskiins. They probably shit on themselves when they see big Bantu dudes around.:drakelaugh:

Waryaa Air Jalam, wallaahi Kaafiye defends Islam in somnet more than anyone else. Him, CoolMan, Meta, Buraanbur, and others were the nightmare of the non-Muslims who used to bash Muslims in somnet.

Waryaa Air Jalam, wallaahi Kaafiye defends Islam in somnet more than anyone else. Him, CoolMan, Meta, Buraanbur, and others were the nightmare of the non-Muslims who used to bash Muslims in somnet.

If he defended Islam, why would he extremely racist to Bantus? Wouldn't he follow what his prophet said in his last sermon?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I know bro he's good in my book but I just don't understand why he harbors hate for people that haven't done anything to him. Somali Bantu are law abiding citizens who go about their business without bothering others. I'd understand his hate if Somali Bantu were killing skinnies and stealing their land but they aren't. They've been living with us for a long time and they are much better than skinnies who have slaughtered other skinnies in broad day light.

If he defended Islam, why would he extremely racist to Bantus? Wouldn't he follow what his prophet said in his last sermon?

He wasn't racist to Bantus, you c*nt. Kaafiye only discussed how the Bantus are outnumbering the maryooleys. That is not a hate. That is a fact.

I know bro he's good in my book but I just don't understand why he harbors hate for people that haven't done anything to him. Somali Bantu are law abiding citizens who go about their business without bothering others. I'd understand his hate if Somali Bantu were killing skinnies and stealing their land but they aren't. They've been living with us for a long time and they are much better than skinnies who have slaughtered other skinnies in broad day light.

Bro, the way that I understood Kaafiye, he saw how other ethnic groups were wiped out by the Bantu expansion, and he sees the Somali Bantu outnumbering the maryooleys while they are in dissolution and not aware of the situation. I've never seen him calling for the persecution or expulsion of Somali Bantu as some do. He was only sending a wake-up call for maryooleys to get their shit together.

He wasn't racist to Bantus, you c*nt. Kaafiye only discussed how the Bantus are outnumbering the maryooleys. That is not a hate. That is a fact.

No need to insult me. Talk like a gentleman. I don't recall calling you such names. You say your a married man with kids. Act like one.

He calls them "Adoons" and talks in a condescending way towards them as if they are filth. But those are his Muslim "brothers". I don't think he would be as harsh if it were 1 million Arabs instead of the 1 million Bantus.

Even if they are outnumbering ethnic Somalis, so what? Nationalism and ethnic pride is a sin in your religion. He has to love the Bantu Muslims as much as he hates gays and Zionists. He must be happy if Somalia is experiencing a Bantu population explosion. That means more Muslims for the ummah.

But Kaafiye is a hypocrite just like you are.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bro, the way that I understood Kaafiye, he saw how other ethnic groups were wiped out by the Bantu expansion, and he sees the Somali Bantu outnumbering the maryooleys while they are in dissolution and not aware of the situation. I've never seen him calling for the persecution or expulsion of Somali Bantu as some do. He was only sending a wake-up call for maryooleys to get their shit together.

:drakelaugh:If he's so worried about Bantus taking over he should get married and get 4 wife's and bring more skinnies to the world. Skinnies now aren't like our forefathers who had about 15 sons and shit lol ragii culusaa way dhamadeen.
:francis:

No need to insult me. Talk like a gentleman. I don't recall calling you such names. You say your a married man with kids. Act like one.

He calls them "Adoons" and talks in a condescending way towards them as if they are filth. But those are his Muslim "brothers". I don't think he would be as harsh if it were 1 million Arabs instead of the 1 million Bantus.

Even if they are outnumbering ethnic Somalis, so what? Nationalism and ethnic pride is a sin in your religion. He has to love the Bantu Muslims as much as he hates gays and Zionists. He must be happy if Somalia is experiencing a Bantu population explosion. That means more Muslims for the ummah.

But Kaafiye is a hypocrite just like you are.

First of all, you're the last person who can talk about decensy, you apostate, homo c*nt.

Kaafiye never calls Somali Bantus adoons and never described them as filth. Again, his discussion was only one ethnic group exploding while the other is facing a major decline. There is nothing hatred about raising an awareness. There are many Muslim ethnic groups that have been pushed out by others while they are both Muslims. Therefore, discussing realities is not that something contradicts with the faith. If one is calling for their expulsion and persecution, that is an entirely a different matter. Kaafiye never called for their expulsion and persecution.

You're calling him a hypocrite because he kicked your ass in discussions in the past, and all you can do was always issue your blasphemous statements. It is even a tragedy we are talking to you. People like you who did the unthinkable shouldn't be in these discussions.

First of all, you're the last person who can talk about decensy, you apostate, homo c*nt.

Kaafiye never calls Somali Bantus adoons and never described them as filth. Again, his discussion was only one ethnic group exploding while the other is facing a major decline. There is nothing hatred about raising an awareness. There are many Muslim ethnic groups that have been pushed out by others while they are both Muslims. Therefore, discussing realities is not that something contradicts with the faith. If one is calling for their expulsion and persecution, that is an entirely a different matter. Kaafiye never called for their expulsion and persecution.

You're calling him a hypocrite because he kicked your ass in discussions in the past, and all you can do was always issue your blasphemous statements. It is even a tragedy we are talking to you. People like you who did the unthinkable shouldn't be in these discussions.

No he's barely beaten me except once by correcting something I said.

He said it himself he hates me the most on somnet. He hates those who beat him in arguments. I was the most hated on that site but many people agree I karbashed my enemies. This is why you people wanted me banned on somnet. Not because I was simply an atheist because I was a threat to you people in both arguments and just generally.

He called them Adoons many times and you're being dishonest for saying he didn't.

Ill go on any topic I like.

The fact that here and somnet you've called me c*nt and my mother insulted by many is because you people can't argue with me. You all lose in arguments so you throw insults and attack my mother. Or call for my ban. Everyone knows this

I whoop your ass like NATO and IDF whoops your brothers asses in the Middle East

:drakelaugh:If he's so worried about Bantus taking over he should get married and get 4 wife's and bring more skinnies to the world. Skinnies now aren't like our forefathers who had about 15 sons and shit lol ragii culusaa way dhamadeen.
:francis:

Well, he wanted the endless saga in Somalia to end. Again he was not so worried about them; he just gave his opinions. There is difference in expressing an opinion and worrying about or campaigning for an issue due to a worry one has. He only expressed his opinion and what he saw in Somalia and his knowledge of past histories.

On my end, I argued that if we think ethnic Somalis will be overtaken, we need to end endless civil war and bring more children to the world. But remember, I have an opinion, and many others have expressed their opinion. There was never a statement made by Kaafiye where he called for the persecution, expulsion, nor marginalization of Somali Bantus. He never did. He only argued that if Somali maryooleys end their useless bickering, the other ethnic group in the country - Somali Bantu - will overtake them, and due to the history that is associated with Bantu expansion, they've driven out other ethnic groups which they have overtaken. It was a history lesson that Kaafiye has given. One shouldn't be vilified because he expressed an opinion and gave a lecture on history.

Remember again, he never called for the persecution, expulsion, nor marginalization of Somali Bantus. There is really no discussion on racism in Kaafiye's posts.

No he's barely beaten me except once by correcting something I said.

He said it himself he hates me the most on somnet. He hates those who beat him in arguments. I was the most hated on that site but many people agree I karbashed my enemies. This is why you people wanted me banned on somnet. Not because I was simply an atheist because I was a threat to you people in both arguments and just generally.

He called them Adoons many times and you're being dishonest for saying he didn't.

Ill go on any topic I like.

The fact that here and somnet you've called me c*nt and my mother insulted by many is because you people can't argue with me. You all lose in arguments so you throw insults and attack my mother. Or call for my ban. Everyone knows this

I whoop your ass like NATO and IDF whoops your brothers asses in the Middle East

You run into blasphemous statements you fucking count when you have your ass whooped. That is why people hate you. You're lucky that you're making those statements behind a computer.

Nobody insults your mom, homo c*nt. It is only in your head. The one who cried and claimed people were ganging up on you was you.

I wont discuss a homo c*nt like you about NATO for obvious reasons. However, go and take your homo ass to IDF and see if they accept you. You will be treated like the garbage you're. Watch the video in there and see how the Israelis view you dark-azzed, homo c*nt: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/1...rying-isis-style-flags-at-anti-african-rally/.

Orthodox Israelis will attack you in Israel when you try to hold your gay pride rallies for your 'beloved iDF' like they did recently to your fellow gays, as the below link shows: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/31/w...erusalem-for-second-time-police-say.html?_r=0

Bye now Mr blasphemous, homo c*nt. I cant believe we're even talking to you.

You run into blasphemous statements you fucking count when you have your ass whooped. That is why people hate you. You're lucky that you're making those statements behind a computer.

Nobody insults your mom, homo c*nt. It is only your head. The one who cried and claimed people were ganging up on you was you.

I wont discuss a homo c*nt like you about NATO for obvious reasons. However, go and take your homo ass to IDF and see if they accept you. You will be treated like the garbage you're. Watch the video in there and see how the Israelis view you dark-azzed, homo c*nt: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/1...rying-isis-style-flags-at-anti-african-rally/.

Orthodox Israelis will attack you in Israel when you try to hold your gay pride rallies for your 'beloved iDF' like they did recently to your fellow gays, as the below link shows: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/31/w...erusalem-for-second-time-police-say.html?_r=0

Bye now Mr blasphemous, homo c*nt. I cant believe we're even talking to you.

Orthodox Jews go to prison if they hurt any gays. Israel is pro gay rights. Go cry in a corner. You think a gay person can be hurt in Israel and the authorities would allow it? Gay rights are supported by the majority of Israelis. Gay Arabs flee to Tel Aviv, the gay capital of Middle East/Asia.

I experience racism in the Arab Middle East. Many East Africans enslaved by your Arab masters as cleaners and sometimes not paid. 6 Somalis beheaded by Saudi Arabia for "hijacking a car" when they wear innocent. Somali mothers kicked by Saudi Police in Hajj and called black dogs. None have given you and your family even PR. Shameless person. Stop bootyclapping for your Arab masters

I only insulted Islam once and that same day I was banned. I never did it before.

Like I said its because I beat you people in arguments. This is why you throw in c*nt in every sentence. Its because you need an extra shot at me when you deliver your weak arguments to make it seem stronger

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Kaafiye is a radical fundamentalist. He once said to me that if he was in charge of Somalia it'd be an Islamic state and he'd gladly execute me for being godless. Even if I was just minding my own business and not bothering anyone.

He's also a hypocrite. He despise secularism to the core but lives in Canada and enjoys all the benefits of.a secular society (freedom of religion mainly).

Obviously bro Kaafiye gave nightmares to all of the so-called Somali Atheists and followers of the pagan religion named Waaq. Despite the false charges leveled against him, he has never supported nor expressed support to any of the overseas groups. It seems when atheists could not challenge him in arguments, the terrorism charge is the next thing that is being deployed.

Second, does one become a hypocrite by following his faith and wanting Islamic law being upheld in a Muslim society like the Somalis? He is a citizen of Canada, but let us get real - it is not a Muslim majority state. As a matter a fact, Muslims are tiny minority in Canada. So, if a Muslim - no matter where he lives - yearns the restoration of the global Islamic Khilafa, how does that make him a hypocrite? I live in the USA and am yearning for the prophesied global Islamic Khilafa, led by the True Messiah (pbuh). Doing and praying for the fulfillment of the major tenets of your faith does not make one hypocrite or terrorist. It makes you someone who is sincere to his (or her) Islamic beliefs.

Finally, the hypocrites that I see are the tiny Somali Atheists and Waaqists who, while they left Islam, can't leave it alone. In every topic about Islam and Muslims, the first people who express any negativity are these 2 group of people. For some reason, something is burning them inside that they don't have confidence in their new beliefs.

Bielsa

VIP
Obviously bro Kaafiye gave nightmares to all of the so-called Somali Atheists and followers of the pagan religion named Waaq. Despite the false charges leveled against him, he has never supported nor expressed support to any of the overseas groups. It seems when atheists could not challenge him in arguments, the terrorism charge is the next thing that is being deployed.

Second, does one become a hypocrite by following his faith and wanting Islamic law being upheld in a Muslim society like the Somalis? He is a citizen of Canada, but let us get real - it is not a Muslim majority state. As a matter a fact, Muslims are tiny minority in Canada. So, if a Muslim - no matter where he lives - yearns the restoration of the global Islamic Khilafa, how does that make him a hypocrite? I live in the USA and am yearning for the prophesied global Islamic Khilafa, led by the True Messiah (pbuh). Doing and praying for the fulfillment of the major tenets of your faith does not make one hypocrite or terrorist. It makes you someone who is sincere to his (or her) Islamic beliefs.

Finally, the hypocrites that I see are the tiny Somali Atheists and Waaqists who, while they left Islam, can't leave it alone. In every topic about Islam and Muslims, the first people who express any negativity are these 2 group of people. For some reason, something is burning them inside that they don't have confidence in their new beliefs.

Should Islam be off limits to me just because I left it? Im not a Christian but I sometimes talk about how stupid Christianity is.

Secondly, we cannot avoid Islam. Our families are Muslim. Our friends are Muslim. Our community are largely Muslim. Our culture has an Islamic influence on it. Im still a Somali. Just because I left Islam, I didn't become a white boy named John.

Thirdly, Muslims bash Atheists all the time, gaal this, kuffar that. All the time. Muslims are allowed to spread dawah and openly advocate for Islam, so surely we should be allowed to openly advocate for Atheism.

Bielsa

VIP
And lastly, yes Kaafiye is a hypocrite. There are plenty of Muslim majority countries he could live in but he chose to reside in a secular non Muslim nation and he benefits from the secular laws in that nation. Why doesn't he move to a Muslim majority country like KSA, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, Indonesia etc. There are plenty of them. But no, he wants to enjoy the freedom that secularism provides him in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts