Muj Axmed Madobe Forcefully Evicts bajuuni & Madow from Koyama Island in Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come Gedo doesn't have a single hospital or paved road while your dreaming about capturing Kismayo a city you will never rule.

While Gedo shacab are dropping like flies from starvation & disease.

Misplaced priorities :francis:
We are the conquerers of Kismayo. We ruled it before and we will rule it again. We achieved undisputed dominance. We are still in the city in large numbers and our soldiers are right outside Kismayo. KDF leaves then the fun starts. Basic math.

Go sort out Tukaraq and Laascaanood (Harti lands).

B-but i thought only HG and other Hawiyes were land squatters? :gucciwhat:Where is the outcry now? Miss me with the selective outrage fucking mooryaan hypocrites.:comeon: Leave the innocent folk alone and go back to your deserts :camby:

this is not true, theyn have been allowed to reside there no questions asked, no Madows, its only banjuuni, also bajuuns have been given Mps from ras kamboni, never before has this happened,

besides, the rocks are nearly barren, no water, water is imported, pop is very low, let them keep their sixir far away from us, let them leave,

marehan guys in kismayo used to tell me banjunis are really good in bed, their females are very adventurous and kinky

chaps somalis make up lies, always an i door is behind it, always check your sources,

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Harti own the land on the coast across from the island. The whole coast from Kismayo to Istaanbuul is Harti territory and has always been so. The island itself is worthless because it has no water source. The dark man in the hat is the Ugaas of Harti, he is Dhulbahante. Kooyaame Kundeeqa has been in the planning stage for many years, it is finally being built. Many people from the diaspora have invested in land there.

There is a whole stretch of land from the coast of Kismaayo to the Kenyan border known Joore, which is inhabited by the Harti. Bajun live on the Islands, nobody is grabbing their land, but the hinterland and the coastal settlements are populated by Harti, who are closely knit in this region under Ugaas Baqow. There is no conflict because the Bajun are a peaceful minority fisherfolk while the Harti are herdsmen and business men.

This is just propaganda.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There is a whole stretch of land from the coast of Kismaayo to the Kenyan border known Joore, which is inhabited by the Harti. Bajun live on the Islands, nobody is grabbing their land, but the hinterland and the coastal settlements are populated by Harti, who are closely knit in this region under Ugaas Baqow. There is no conflict because the Bajun are a peaceful minority fisherfolk while the Harti are herdsmen and business men.

This is just propaganda.
Also I heard Bajunis protected us in the great chimp out of 1991. We must now protect them.

World

VIP
Harti own the land on the coast across from the island. The whole coast from Kismayo to Istaanbuul is Harti territory and has always been so. The island itself is worthless because it has no water source. The dark man in the hat is the Ugaas of Harti, he is Dhulbahante. Kooyaame Kundeeqa has been in the planning stage for many years, it is finally being built. Many people from the diaspora have invested in land there.
:lawd:

Behold the beauty that awaits us. This is the promised land for Harti.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You're only using that sentimental bullshit because you have clan grudge against him. Every inch of Somalia belong to ethnic somalis. Reconquista is underway :lawd:

MakeSomaliaGreatAgain

@Apollo Check this out
Why doesn’t PL show this same energy to the Oromo hordes actual non Somali invaders who will eventually claim your land the Bajuunis are very small and peaceful you’ve got more pressing issues sxb like liberating dhulbahante from ****** and keeping Puntland Somali

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
@Shaolin23 Harti Waamo are not claiming Bajuuni land, it is a naked lie. The coast has always been Harti territory. It would be like saying why Marehan are in Baardheere or Luuq. Most Harti fled after the civil war and we are making a comeback. There are clans that have settled on our territory, but they have no right to that land. Bajuun belong on their islands, the only reason for them to be on the mainland is to get water. Too bad for them if they settled our territory while we were away.

The arrow is pointing at the island of Koyaame, the red dot is the site of the new town. It is clearly within Harti territory.

MPSyfwq.png

@World Beesha is deep in Jubada Hoose.

Bandar Salama aka Kooyame

Korimo

Shaolin23

@Shaolin23 Harti Waamo are not claiming Bajuuni land, it is a naked lie. The coast has always been Harti territory. It would be like saying why Marehan are in Baardheere or Luuq. Most Harti fled after the civil war and we are making a comeback. There are clans that have settled on our territory, but they have no right to that land. Bajuun belong on their islands, the only reason for them to be on the mainland is to get water. Too bad for them if they settled our territory while we were away.

The arrow is pointing at the island of Koyaame, the red dot is the site of the new town. It is clearly within Harti territory.

MPSyfwq.png

Korimo
Never said Harti don’t settle in J/hoose I don’t know much about this situation so I can’t comment why did Harti leave and Bajuni stayed is the question I have though

MPSyfwq.png

Korimo
The map shows Buurgaabo and Chula Island as Harti deegaans along with Goobweyn and Berxaani which is incorrect. The map is outdated tbh.

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
@nine even if we do not currently settle all of the land we once did, we have a right to come back and take back that which was ours. All the land settled by Gaaljecel and Cawrmale today belongs to Harti, that is a fact.

Btw Buurgaabo is Maqabul territory, and all of the islands are Bajuun territory.

@nine even if we do not currently settle all of the land we once did, we have a right to come back and take back that which was ours. All the land settled by Gaaljecel and Cawrmale today belongs to Harti, that is a fact.

Btw Buurgaabo is Maqabul territory, and all of the islands are Bajuun territory.
Mareexaan Talxe and Gaaljecel were clashing in Buurgaabo in the 2000s but the district is dominated by Absame no doubt
Berxaani is dominated by Reer Guri

That's like saying I have a right to the Hawd.

Shaolin23

Everybody has a right to return to their land and reclaim their property that’s been stolen it’s a grave sin in Islam to take a Muslim persons property it’s the reason why there is inkaar in Xamar and it will never see peace because of this

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
Mareexaan Talxe and Gaaljecel were clashing in Buurgaabo in the 2000s but the district is dominated by Absame no doubt
Berxaani is dominated by Reer Guri

That's like saying I have a right to the Hawd.

I have no doubt that is true. Beerxaani is majority Talxe today, but it was a Cisse Maxmud village as recently as the 1980s. Same with Bulo Xaaji. Kudhaa has always been a Cisman Maxmud village.

What I am saying is that as Harti return, we will claim land that today is majority non-Harti and we have every right to do so.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Everybody has a right to return to their land and reclaim their property that’s been stolen it’s a grave sin in Islam to take a Muslim persons property it’s the reason why there is inkaar in Xamar and it will never see peace because of this

If having the capital status intact, big monies rolling in, all skinny daroods flocking to Xamar for a piece of that Somalia Dream called Inkaar in Xamar, then nigga what do you call the destitute waste barren godforsaken tahriib-inspiring lands of Bossaso-Garow-and Kismayo.

Nigga stopping hating Xamar and face your enemies head on like a man without mentioning us Hawiye Xamar again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending