Muj. Ahmed Mire endorses Waddani party and says if Kulmiye wins it might result a civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Sxb there won't be a civil war. It seems like your the only minority advocating for this. Let's keep our region peaceful I'm sure we all have family members there who we want safew.

Civil war depends on the situation on the ground backhome and it is not in the hands of SS members just like the Ceel Afweyn war. :manny:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Civil war depends on the situation on the ground backhome and it is not in the hands of SS members just like the Ceel Afweyn war. :manny:
I don't really follow sland politics deeply and I have no sides to pick. I just want a peaceful election to happen and whoever wins is the victor kHalas. Why can't we just stop fighting like you already seen what's happening in Mogadishu sxb

Bohol

VIP
I don't really follow sland politics deeply and I have no sides to pick. I just want a peaceful election to happen and whoever wins is the victor kHalas. Why can't we just stop fighting like you already seen what's happening in Mogadishu sxb

I think everyone does but everything is not black and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending