Muhammad Bire must be stopped

Recently I made a thread that was overtaken by this individual making advances at posters, which he usually does (he would make advances towards grandmas if possible) but that is not a problem since they are of age. Recently tho he has started this behavior towards a child user here so it must be addressed. You have forced me to do this
d4d2d452f3da0697adcd4a640862b2e255fd5a89b0559d4722f5caaedb13dbe8_1_1.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I have a team of the best lawyers on sspot working on the clock to make sure the only bars I see are the ones I flow from my own pen :fredo:
Not guilty

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Even if I get locked up and booted of sspot
My ideals and beliefs will take root in 1000 men’s brains.
You cannot stop me :fredo:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
My client is a very conversation oriented person who engages in all manners of discussions with any person of any age.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
My client is a very conversation oriented person who engages in all manners of discussions with white people of any age.

You hear that @lophgfghu he only mentioned age which means we have a racist on our hands . What's wrong with black and asian people bire why don't you talk with them in the same manner? Disgusting

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You hear that @lophgfghu he only mentioned age which means we have a racist on our hands . What's wrong with black and asian people bire why don't you talk with them in the same manner? Disgusting
My lawyer will be doing the talking for me
Expect a lawsuit for slander and a cease and desist demanding closure of your sspot account

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I believe I articulated it perfectly in that statement, I said "any person of any age"

It's best to have your full comprehensive attention in a court of law.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I believe I articulated it perfectly in that statement, I said "any person of any age"

It's best to have your full comprehensive attention in a court of law.

You do know Perjury is a crime? I quoted what you said, now you have choosen to attack my cognitive abilities as retaliation do you know no bounds? I'll be forwarding what you just said to me to the HM Courts & Tribunals Service.

Please do not reply to my message I don't interact with prevaricator.

Trending