MuH PaN AFrICaN

That's a ridiculous comparison, a house is the not same as the Earth. A man may build a house with his own hands or purchase it, therefore he gets ownership of it.

The Earth, however, belongs to Allah (S.W.T) and so he owns it and he gives it to whom he pleases. Yes, you can also purchase land but that's only because human beings are greedy and don't wish to share the land with each other.
Where do think ppl buy lands from they buy from those Who claim lands tht allah crrated then sell profit how is tht different then ppl claiming lands for their own nations and security and use to populate of their own ppl
Btw this is just your statement not allah
Allah didnt ban ppl to claim lands in order to make their kingdom and nations and borders
So Who are you to tell tht someone cant do tht
I think allah has given every nations lands
Borders

"ForeignersMustLeaveSA"

- Cadaan from SA
this cadaan dont even have the decency to rep 1 flag in his bio, england and SA? srsly

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Who would even take a boer seriously :ivers: Imagine telling Africans that they’re unwanted in another African country. What a fkn joke

Who’s gonna stop us tho. See you in SA soon Christofell

"ForeignersMustLeaveSA"

- Cadaan from SA
this cadaan dont even have the decency to rep 1 flag in his bio, england and SA? srsly
There was thing my mom was watching a youtube vid apparently there is this place in south africa forgot it's name if a black person enters they get killed:drakewtf: it's THEIR OWN COUNTRY :farmajoyaab: walahi these cadaans are crazy

1:43:farmajoyaab: Servants cannot mix with kings and queens
2:05 You haven't got my skin and hair cos your an animal :urgh:i'm not SA but how do you get to invade someones country and be that racist :kanyehmm:

Somalis need to come back and build Somalia, you can’t keep running away from your country decade after decade. It’s also much more harder to immigrate now then before, try to make somalia as best as possible so younger generations don’t have to go through this humiliation

Trending