muh men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know non racist whites also did that, I thought they were liberal but they're just as conservative as we are about race mixing.

Most white progressives are not really liberal. Instead they're just going with the current cultural zeitgeist, which has moved further and further to the left for decades now. If it was 'in' and more easy to be a conservative or even a racist, many of them would be exactly that. When they say they don't have a racist bone in their body they're just virtue-signalling, as if to say 'hey, look at me im not racist, im a good white person aren't I?" This buttresses their ego and allows them to attain socio-economic rewards (eg, being hired by liberal companies like google). But God forbid if their duaghter wants to marry a black man. Principled liberals exist, but they're in the minority

You can see the same empty virtue-signalling with Somalis who claim they view midgaans as equals. 90 percent of them wouldn't even consider marrying one or letting a family member marry one.

Last edited:
Most white progressives are not really liberal. Instead they're just going with the current cultural zeitgeist, which has moved further and further to the left for decades now. If it was 'in' and more easy to be a conservative or even a racist, many of them would be exactly that. When they say they don't have a racist bone in their body they're just virtue-signalling, as in 'hey, look at me im not racist, im a good white person aren't I?" This buttresses their ego and allows them to attain social-economic rewards (eg, being hired by liberal companies like google). But God forbid if their duaghter wants to marry a black man. Principled liberals exist, but they're in the minority

You can see the same empty virtue- with Somalis who claim they view midgaans as equals. 90 percent of them wouldn't even consider marrying one or letting a family member marry one.

I noticed that, it's a badge of honour to be labelled non racist but you never see these middle class leftist women with Asian or black men. I meet more working class women who marry black men but their families are racist to Muslims or some other group usually. I don't think I've ever meta white person who wasn't attention seekingly non racist or wasn't out right racist. But I've always been a Somali centric myself so this has never bothered me.

As for Midgaans, you literally have to disown your family in order to marry one. It's heartbreaking. I've seen more ex con Jamaican reverts marry Somalis than God fearing Madhibaans.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I didn't know non racist whites also did that, I thought they were liberal but they're just as conservative as we are about race mixing.

Take away the prevailing social conditioning in western society today that dictates (Racism=BAD) and you will find that White men are just as racist and tribal as other races around the world. You need only look at what they did to men who came near their women in the past (Hint: Some lynching was involved).

I noticed that, it's a badge of honour to be labelled non racist but you never see these middle class leftist women with Asian or black men. I meet more working class women who marry black men but their families are racist to Muslims or some other group usually. I don't think I've ever meta white person who wasn't attention seekingly non racist or wasn't out right racist. But I've always been a Somali centric myself so this has never bothered me.

As for Midgaans, you literally have to disown your family in order to marry one. It's heartbreaking. I've seen more ex con Jamaican reverts marry Somalis than God fearing Madhibaans.

Spot on.

ExcessFame

True Villain
They grovel not because they love black men, but because they lack the appeal to attract men of other races. Countless online dating studies have shown that black women are the least desired by all races. Black men would beg black women for validation and attention too if they didn't have somewhat of an appeal to coal-burners of other races and/or if black women were viable candidates for non-black men.
"Online dating"
:mjlol:
Bearing in mind the people that use said online dating websites are usually creeps who cannot get women irl, so they go for online asians most of the time. The results of these studies always show asians to be the most sought after, reer anime up to no good again :drakelaugh:

These studies are usually bs is the point. It's not looking good for you if you resort to okcupid or something :tacky:

Take away the prevailing social conditioning in western society today that dictates (Racism=BAD) and you will find that White men are just as racist and tribal as other races around the world. You need only look at what they did to men who came near their women in the past (Hint: Some lynching was involved).

That wasn't even that long ago, those people are still alive today. I think America changed just for the image of being great, but they're still pretty feral.

"Online dating"
:mjlol:
Bearing in mind the people that use said online dating websites are usually creeps who cannot get women irl, so they go for online asians most of the time. The results of these studies always show asians to be the most sought after, reer anime up to no good again :drakelaugh:

These studies are usually bs is the point. It's not looking good for you if you resort to okcupid or something :tacky:

You're assessment that online dating is only for losers just shows how out of touch you are. This isn't 2004 sxb.

ExcessFame

True Villain
You're assessment that online dating is only for losers just shows how out of touch you are. This isn't 2004 sxb.
Let's not pretend that online dating sites are a good source of information adeer.
ethnic-preferences.png

It's used by "beta" men who want an asian girl for obvious reasons, while the women want a rich white man.

Here were the conclusions from the okcupid study, for those who are interested.
  • Black women write back the most. Whether it’s due to talkativeness, loneliness, or a sense of plain decency, black women are by far the most likely to respond to a first contact attempt. In many cases, their response rate is one and a half times the average, and, overall, black women reply about a quarter more often that other women.
  • White men get more responses. Whatever it is, white males just get more replies from almost every group. We were careful to preselect our data pool so that physical attractiveness (as measured by our site picture-rating utility) was roughly even across all the race/gender slices. For guys, we did likewise with height.
  • White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else — and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively.These three types of women only respond well to white men. More significantly, these groups’ reply rates to non-whites is terrible. Asian women write back non-white males at 21.9%, Hispanic women at 22.9%, and white women at 23.0%. It’s here where things get interesting, for white women in particular. If you look at the match-by-race table before this one, the “should-look-like” one, you see that white women have an above-average compatibility with almost every group. Yet they only reply well to guys who look like them. There’s more data on this towards the end of the post.
  • Men don’t write black women back. Or rather, they write them back far less often than they should. Black women reply the most, yet get by far the fewest replies. Essentially every race — including other blacks — singles them out for the cold shoulder.
  • White guys respond less overall. The average reply rate of non-whitemales is 48.1%, while white guys’ is only 40.5%. Basically, they write back about 20% less often. It’s ironic that white guys are worst responders, because as we saw above they in turn get the most replies. That has apparently made them very self-absorbed.
https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Here were the conclusions from the okcupid study, for those who are interested.
  • Black women write back the most. Whether it’s due to talkativeness, loneliness, or a sense of plain decency, black women are by far the most likely to respond to a first contact attempt. In many cases, their response rate is one and a half times the average, and, overall, black women reply about a quarter more often that other women.
  • White men get more responses. Whatever it is, white males just get more replies from almost every group. We were careful to preselect our data pool so that physical attractiveness (as measured by our site picture-rating utility) was roughly even across all the race/gender slices. For guys, we did likewise with height.
  • White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else — and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively.These three types of women only respond well to white men. More significantly, these groups’ reply rates to non-whites is terrible. Asian women write back non-white males at 21.9%, Hispanic women at 22.9%, and white women at 23.0%. It’s here where things get interesting, for white women in particular. If you look at the match-by-race table before this one, the “should-look-like” one, you see that white women have an above-average
  • Men don’t write black women back. Or rather, they write them back far less often than they should. Black women reply the most, yet get by far the fewest replies. Essentially every race — including other blacks — singles them out for the cold shoulder.
  • White guys respond less overall. The average reply rate of non-whitemales is 48.1%, while white guys’ is only 40.5%. Basically, they write back about 20% less often. It’s ironic that white guys are worst responders, because as we saw above they in turn get the most replies. That has apparently made them very self-absorbed.

Did you know that BW/WM marriages have a higher success rate than WW/WM marriages? What's that about :hmm:

Did you know that BW/WM marriages have a higher success rate than WW/WM marriages? What's that about :hmm:

Because a black woman will be more submissive to a white man than a white woman will be. She will be less likely to rock the boat and more likely to stay the course even if things aren't going well. The status of white-men vis-a-vis black men and the psychological undercurrents of a master-slave dynamic makes this possible.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Because a black women will be more submissive to a white man than a white woman. She will be less likely to rock the boat and more likely to stay the course even if things aren't going well. The status of white-men vis-a-vis black men and the psychological undercurrents of a master-slave dynamic makes this possible.

That's a legit complaint i've seen among black men. "Why they got attitudes with us but always submissive when dating white men" :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts