muh men

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Blk women have been fucked by eurocentric beauty standards, i feel for them. Constantly degraded and sexualized in media (Music videos, rap songs etc.), by Black men, only for black men to seek some white punani the moment they make some money. :farmajoyaab:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I remember i told this black girl at a house party that i dont go for black women and she freaked at me. I was just being honest.:childplease:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Black women forever playing the gotdamn victims.

If they're not crying about the cadaans then it's the black men, Latins and then Africans. Isn't it tiring to always cry for acception and validation? Black men don't even like themselves, how do you expect them to love black women? Smh

I want to say something sarcastic but it'll be too mean. But then again, you didn't feel bad posting that about blk girls? But I'm a nice person and will let you slide this time, pull shit like this again and I'll make you regret ever joining this forum.
Yet you ask why people hate you :farmajoyaab:

VixR

Veritas
Black women forever playing the gotdamn victims.

If they're not crying about the cadaans then it's the black men, Latins and then Africans. Isn't it tiring to always cry for acception and validation? Black men don't even like themselves, how do you expect them to love black women? Smh
Yikes..

That's an embarrassing tweet to write. All they're doing is stroking the egos of the guys their crying about. From what I've seen, Black women are way more professional, put-together and hardworking than their male counterparts, but it seems they're still the ones to grovel. They've really been dealt an unfortunate hand with Black men. If I were her and believed that with all my being, I would maintain the pride not to tweet it.

Yikes..

That's an embarrassing tweet to write. All they're doing is stroking the egos of the guys their crying about. From what I've seen, Black women are way more professional, put-together and hardworking than their male counterparts, but it seems they're still the ones to grovel. They've really been dealt an unfortunate hand with Black men. If I were her and believed that with all my being, I would maintain the pride not to tweet it.

They grovel not because they love black men, but because they lack the appeal to attract men of other races. Countless online dating studies have shown that black women are the least desired by all races. Black men would beg black women for validation and attention too if they didn't have somewhat of an appeal to coal-burners of other races and/or if black women were viable candidates for non-black men.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farmajoyaab: They could chase intergalatic sea s for all I care. Not muh men. Not muh problem.

If Somali men started immitating these trends, it would be the end of cushites as we know it. My advice would be to take up arms and eliminate them. Why are madow women being such pacifists? Seek and destroy should be the order of the day.

VixR

Veritas
They grovel not because they love black men, but because they lack the appeal to attract men of other races. Countless online dating studies have shown that black women are the least desired by all races. Black men would beg black women for validation and attention too if they didn't have somewhat of an appeal to coal-burners of other races and/or if black women were viable candidates for non-black men.
There's a lot of truth to what you said, although many more of them seem to be branching out. I disagree that the average black man is appealing to the general public, though.

Bohol

VIP
Majority of western African women are too masculine looking however you get good looking females in the Fulani and Hausa ethnic groups.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

That actually makes sense. I've always wondered why black women seem much more outwardly into their men compared to other races of women. Constantly gassing black men up, calling them ''kingz'', ileen it's all an attempt to keep their men loyal. By stroking their egos :ohhh:

There's a lot of truth to what you said, although many more of them seem to be branching out. I disagree that the average black man is appealing to the general public, though.

I said appealing to coal-burners lol, not the general public or women in general. Usually white-trash or girls brainwashed by hip-hop and black culture enter into relationships with black men. The majority of women, even the liberal ones, would not enter into a relationship with a black man. Short-term flings and one night stands is another story, because some just can't help themselves from experimenting lol.

That actually makes sense. I've always wondered why black women seem much more outwardly into their men compared to other races of women. Constantly gassing black men up, calling them ''kingz'', ileen it's all an attempt to keep their men loyal. By stroking their egos :ohhh:

Precisely.

I said appealing to coal-burners lol, not the general public or women in general. Usually white-trash or girls brainwashed by hip-hop and black culture enter into relationships with black men. The majority of women, even the liberal ones, would not enter into a relationship with a black man. Short-term flings and one night stands is another story, because some just can't help themselves from experimenting lol.

Had to look it up but was worth it. White people are like Somalis with marrying out illeen!

coalburner
A "Coalburner" is a white girl who is spoiled rotten and rebels against her wealthy or middle class parents for some imagined affront sometime in their short lives. This rebellion manifests itself in the form of fucking any sloppy pussy-ass fake gangbanger they can get their nasty dick-skinners on. Also see "Mud-Duck" punishing parents by giving them 4 grandchildren from 4 sperm donors with cream-colored skin, red afros, big lips and flat noses.Also see dumb riding in the passenger seat of her own car , pumping the gas and paying for it. Also see treated like shit by any white man who could have ever been an equal co-habitating partner and possible non-financial sponge, not because he's a racist but because only someone with absolutely no self respect would confine themselves to random sexual partners of a different race who's self- imposed disenfranchisement and liberal suborned laziness only furthers their own deep self-loathing and constant rape of the english language. example- see the names of coalburners offspring, stupid-ass names made up by people unable to spell real names correctly, ie. "spell it like it sounds", Shawon (shawn), laqueesha (?????).

VixR

Veritas
I came under fire for this observation before. Black guys are mostly spring-break/fling season, short-term material from what I've seen in Uni, at least here. It's like some kind a fettish or something. A black guy with fame or money or prestige is more acceptable. Actually, that probably has something to do with the psychology of why they go for non-black women when they do gain success, as some kind of psychological uplift of status

Lol, all races of men are territorial over their women. Some more than others, but it's always there.

Majority of women will never understand this, and the few who do will only do so in an intellectual sense and will not be able to comprehend the visceral feelings it triggers in men who are not cucks.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Majority of women will never understand this, and the few who do will only do so in an intellectual sense and will not be able to comprehend the visceral feelings it triggers in men who are not cucks.

My eyes hurt when I see two mismatched objects invading each others space. I feel your pain, brother. In a Somali household everything must match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts