muh men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say something sarcastic but it'll be too mean. But then again, you didn't feel bad posting that about blk girls? But I'm a nice person and will let you slide this time, pull shit like this again and I'll make you regret ever joining this forum.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I want to say something sarcastic but it'll be too mean. But then again, you didn't feel bad posting that about blk girls? But I'm a nice person and will let you slide this time, pull shit like this again and I'll make you regret ever joining this forum.
Are you threatening me, nayaa?

That's embarrassing! I had no idea that so many black men were into white women and put down those who look like them.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
That's embarrassing! I had no idea that so many black men were into white women and put down those who look like them.
You see black rappers, celebrities and other black men in general are into white women, or women with Caucasian features.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Honestly, if I was a black man (outside of the horn.) I would chase anything none black. I don't blame them.

You see black rappers, celebrities and other black men in general are into white women, or women with Caucasian features.

I'm not attracted to black men, they're just not good looking. Black women are prettier and educationally more advanced than them. I've met so many black female doctors and scientists but only see black men doing lowly jobs and dreaming to be rappers and athletes.

I'm not attracted to black men, they're just not good looking. Black women are prettier and educationally more advanced than them. I've met so many black female doctors and scientists but only see black men doing lowly jobs and dreaming to be rappers and athletes.
Black men aren't attractive? Lool what universe are you from? Thy have that whole manly thug bossman thing ahhh god I love it

VIP
Sorry forgot that you are pro BLM, black women as in outside the Horn. So don't get offended unless you are a Somali Bantu.

You fucking dumbass theres nothing wrong with being pro BLM. We live in north america and could catch a bullet from a pussy cop anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending