Mugshot of a Faarax who last week killed a Faarax in Ohio goes viral. ( he ain’t 22)

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
“Race:Black
source.gif

Oh it is a lovely Naleeyah face :)

It is Naalleeye. Funny the name means "The one who constantly says Naa(hey, you woman)"

Naa = Reference to ladies, when addressing a woman in northern soomaalia, like Waryaa. Variations are Naayaa, Naa Heedhe, etc.

Leeye = telling, to tell, saying, to say to.

In other conversations, somalis use the word Leeye as in "Waxaan Ku leeyahay" as in "Am telling you"

This is my guess. Others can correct me though if I got that translation right.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is Naalleeye. Funny the name means "The one who constantly says Naa(hey, you woman)"

Naa = Reference to ladies, when addressing a woman in northern soomaalia, like Waryaa. Variations are Naayaa, Naa Heedhe, etc.

Leeye = telling, to tell, saying, to say to.

In other conversations, somalis use the word Leeye as in "Waxaan Ku leeyahay" as in "Am telling you"

This is my guess. Others can correct me though if I got that translation right.

I thought Leeeya means possession! Maxaa leedahayay? I thought Nalleeya meant sub clan of Xabaashi who when they drink camel milk the sound Naa Naa comes off

I am honest when i say it, he looks Ogaden! Believe me, if the victim is OG, then the murderer too is. He has the doqoon face of an an ogaden, no pun intended of course

Basra has cuqdad and reading problems

the victim is Ogaden, the Killer is from Cabudwaq, central somali and last time i check i am sure we dont live there,

and she is anti Ogaden because an Ogaden refused to marry her fat ass and she settle for her 1door first cousin, she once told me by PM he has erection dysfunctional issues, who the hell marries their fat ugly first cousin and gets a hard on anyways? when she sits on the maskiin, she crushes him,

Fat 1door Cow

I thought Leeeya means possession! Maxaa leedahayay? I thought Nalleeya meant sub clan of Xabaashi who when they drink camel milk the sound Naa Naa comes off

You are right. But to distinguish which meaning the word is being used for in a sentence, you have to hear the speaker. I can't even describe it grammatically but it has to do with vowel stress in the word.

Leeyahay = Telling you
Leeyahay = Own it

The voice of the speaker and what they stress will convey the meaning and from the sentence they are using.

Also, that version of leeyahay that means telling you is mostly northern, in the south, they use:

Dhahayaa = telling you , saying to you.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

My heart goes out to the victim’s family, may Allah give them a quick recovery and justice.

Trending