Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Listen from 31 :20 to 31:54

Amazing. So melodious & satisfying!

Muji

VIP
If it was anyone else I wouldn’t assume there is more than meets the eye with your appreciation for this man.

Basra is your oday a sheikh btw? Or another khaat chewing fkd bum who sits outside cafes. Shout out to @Mercury for bringing to light that faraxs love cafes- once he told me I couldn’t stop noticing.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If it was anyone else I wouldn’t assume there is more than meets the eye with your appreciation for this man.

Basra is your oday a sheikh btw? Or another khaat chewing fkd bum who sits outside cafes. Shout out to @Mercury for bringing to light that faraxs love cafes- once he told me I couldn’t stop noticing.

5784.jpg

I was right ~! u and @AussieHustler r siblings from different mothers

Muji

VIP
Sad that half of this guys mentions are directed to me. Let the man live. The only time He has been mentioned this year is in reference to me maskeenka

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lool i wonder how he will act now we are onto him

He will limit is forum participation, lest Lady qumayo will investigate him further. The people who use multiple names usually avoid daily interactions with me, the more they ARE not in MY radar, the more i will not focus on them and expose them. A trick as old as Somali net. ooppps i mean, somali spot

Muji

VIP
He will limit is forum participation, lest Lady qumayo will investigate him further. The people who use multiple names usually avoid daily interactions with me, the more they ARE not in MY radar, the more i will not focus on them and expose them. A trick as old as Somali net. ooppps i mean, somali spot

How did you catch me @Basra was it the dp?

Yeah the character @Knowles will lead the line now while aussie is laying low. @Knowles where in london you from and what buses go there?

how about me? u think am someone else? :cool:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
how about me? u think am someone else? :cool:

Well....lets say.....Samaale lineage, coupled with the Dhulbahante factor, has left me sleeping with one eye open

Trending

Latest posts