Mudulood to start offensive this week

Jungle

VIP
will they be heading to runirgood first or Adan yabaal?
Adan Yabaal no doubt seeing as shabab a large presence there. Xarardheere is where tolka will stop. Ceel dheer is a much larger district anyway with degaans Bud Bud, Galcad etc

. Let me not forget mareeg state lol

Adan Yabaal no doubt seeing as shabab a large presence there. Xarardheere is where tolka will stop. Ceel dheer is a much larger district anyway with degaans Bud Bud, Galcad etc

. Let me not forget mareeg state lol
mareeg state Kulaha. Waceysle anaga ka masuul ah

mareeg state Kulaha. Waceysle anaga ka masuul ah
That guy is mentally deranged. He is also a coon

Waceysle should honestly be given VP of galmudug. They are the next sub that have a whole district to themselves other than habargidir subs if we are being honest. Ceel dhere is exclusively waceysle with a sub of wacbudhan abgaal called sahal being the only non waceysle present. Regardless it’s a 100% abgaal degmo

Mursade, duduble and MX all share their districts of ceel buur and cabudwaq respectively

That guy is mentally deranged. He is also a coon

Waceysle should honestly be given VP of galmudug. They are the next sub that have a whole district to themselves other than habargidir subs if we are being honest. Ceel dhere is exclusively waceysle with a sub of wacbudhan abgaal called sahal being the only non waceysle present. Regardless it’s a 100% abgaal degmo

Mursade, duduble and MX all share their districts of ceel buur and cabudwaq respectively
I agree, Murusade is also close contender for VP spot. They can also make same claim with galhareeri district and them not getting their slice in power sharing of states

Jungle

VIP
I agree, Murusade is also close contender for VP spot. They can also make same claim with galhareeri district and them not getting their slice in power sharing of states
No such thing as Mareeg state, I agree but you can't bully waceysle either. GM is a state ran by 1 sub of HG at a time. You have an ilk@yar vp and thats your choice but we expect change soon. If its not waceysle it has to be murusade.

Galhareeri is not a district sxb its part of ceel buur

Last edited:
No such thing as Mareeg state, I agree but you can't bully waceysle either. GM is a state ran by 1 sub of HG at a time. You have an ilk@yar vp and thats your choice but we expect change soon. If its not waceysle it has to be murusade.

Galhareeri is not a district sxb its part of ceel buur
Waceysle can blame Hsm for his error in first term when galmudug capital moved to cadaado and power sharing was discussed. The whole clan in general don’t care about FMS, I bet they regret it today.

Jungle

VIP
Ciidamada dowladda Soomaaliya iyo kuwa degaanka ayaa maanta la wareegay degaano badan oo katirsan Aadan Yabaal iyo Run-nirgood ee Shabeelada Dhexe, iyadoo aan dagaal dhicin kadib markii ay isaga baxeen Al-shabaab.

Xildhibaan Yuusuf Kabaale waxa uu sheegay in ay soo dhamaatay oraahdii aheyd ciidamada Mudullood way soo dil-dilloomayaan ee uu dhawaan sheegay Xildhibaan Sanbaloolshe, isagoo sheegay in uu ku qancay hadalkaas maadaama uu ahaa dhiirri gelin.

Goordhow lasoco wareysi ku saabsan degaanada la qabsaday iyo halka ay xilligaan joogaan ciidanka dowladda.

Hussein Abdulle Mohamed

SNA forces are in nuur dugle which is roughly 40km away from runirgood and 50km away from border with galgaduud

F1890017-59FE-409A-8A74-49DF8473D057.png

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Much progress is being made alx. Those criticising don’t know what they’re talking about. Shabaab’s strongest hold in central Somalia was in Middle shabelle and Galguduud. Masjid Cali Gaduud is a massive loss and they’re cut off from reinforcements from koonfur. Soon Aadan yabaal will be pushed from all angles

Mp xaadole done a very good job. He cleaned balcad-jowhar-cadale corridor last month. Now is at the forefront of the cali gaduud-runirgood-Adan yabaal corridor now. This is him speaking in newly liberated nuur dhugle today. I’m proud this is the type of guy representing us

Last edited:

Trending