Mudulood to start offensive this week

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The only abgal that is fighting is wacbudan🫡 harti abgal iyo wacesle chicken out kudos to the reer mataan warriors 🙏🏽🇸🇴🫡
Aadan yabaal is harti deegaan and ceeldhere ia Wayasle. Both subs will be liberating their territory together with their brothers. Abgaal is one you laangaab bah dhulbahabte

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
i don't actually see inter hawiye fighting happening in the near future. Hirshabelle power sharing will be restored soon and the other relevant hawiye's such as HG are happy with what they currently have right now. nonetheless once AS is defeated in south central Somalia, macawiisley should be either disarmed or trained and incorporated in local state police military bases and police stations be built everywhere in HS and GM. That's when we focus on developing our deegans

southern daroods, however, have a long way to go. Fighting AS in middle jubba and lower jubba and after KDF leave, the fight for Kismayo/Jubaaland presidency will start.
So wheres the clan army on the outskirts of Kismayo waiting for KDF to leave? Im waiting to be Removed :banderas:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
These guys took "fake it till you make it" way too serious. I think @DR OSMAN was right, you do better in urban warfare than actual battle. The Dr has not missed.

why do abgaal need macawiisley fighting al shabab when they have thousands of trained troops :mindblown:
That I agree with. We don’t need macawiisley and I do not want our civilians fighting.

Just wanted to show people that were saying abgaal were pro AS were wrong

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Aadan yabaal is harti deegaan and ceeldhere ia Wayasle. Both subs will be liberating their territory together with their brothers. Abgaal is one you laangaab bah dhulbahabte
Bah dhulbahante is 10x larger than agoonyar
E1C630DB-5850-45CC-9644-8379927686D0.jpeg

Last edited:
axmed daaci has arrived in cadale along with dauud SNA. People wanted us to head staright into fight like monkeys without all of our experts as well as their men. the guy is an expert in fighting AS and lost a leg making sure they never took over wadajir district of xamar back in 2010.

Xadoole is also in raage ceele with middle shabelle govener and HS president. He was in charge of the offensive couple days back liberating 7 key villages from shabaab in balcad district

axmed daaci has arrived in cadale along with dauud SNA. People wanted us to head staright into fight like monkeys without all of our experts as well as their men. the guy is an expert in fighting AS and lost a leg making sure they never took over wadajir district of xamar back in 2010.

Xadoole is also in raage ceele with middle shabelle govener and HS president. He was in charge of the offensive couple days back liberating 7 key villages from shabaab in balcad district
Ebow we are tired of your clans igu sawir let it slide :dead:

Jungle

VIP
Odowaa needs to go asap. He is part of the problem here. Bal dadkiisa maxa ku diray duuliga

General Indhaqarshe qof dhaamo la waa

Trending

Latest posts