Mudulood Summit 2020 Twitter Account Banned

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Their qabiil account was suspended earlier so they made several more. The original was just unbanned though.
:mjkkk:
The event runs from August 3-5 and includes illustrious speakers such as USC leader Ali Mahdi.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The meeting today was basically this:
GrossHonoredGeese-size_restricted.gif

:mjlol:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
kkk our enemies working overtime on social media :pachah1:

All those N&N bots where put to good use in reporting the account :dead:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I pray that he has the slowest, most painful death. This piece of shit is one of the reasons why Somalia is in the state its currently in. To think he has the balls to threaten another war after what he has previously committed, what an absolute shame on Somalis, Hawiyes and the people enabling this piece of shit and giving him a voice.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
W
Their qabiil account was suspended earlier so they made several more. The original was just unbanned though.
:mjkkk:
The event runs from August 3-5 and includes illustrious speakers such as USC leader Ali Mahdi.
Why does this moryan h.utuus give me Qeeroo vibes.

Look at their low tier Coat of Arms emblem:mjlol:.The similarities between these two low impulse, genocidal Moryans is uncanny tho':browtf:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i kinda understand why pim movement exists you can't coexist with people threatening to kill you extremely shocking uncivilized behavior

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@kobe Do you see why Cali Mahdi is 30 years too late to speak like that :wow1:

He saved Darood lives and today their descendants are making fun of him, someone link this thread to their social media account, the Purge must begin :wow1:

@kobe Do you see why Cali Mahdi is 30 years too late to speak like that :wow1:

He saved Darood lives and today their descendants are making fun of him, someone link this thread to their social media account, the Purge must begin :wow1:

I saw a Madow dude saying, abgaal can't and won't do shit to farmaajo in our turf after ali mahdi spoke :mjhaps:
Even the miskiin Madows are threatening you. Where is the old hawiye :stevej: