Mudug Caano Qabil Killing

Subclan of daarood
So why say HAG when this thread started with them getting revenge by using this miskiin man. The people doing this are all insane regardless of qabiil and it’s insane how clan elders have abdicated their responsibility of ensuring justice while allowing this to happen.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
walahi oo bilaahi oo talaahi tribalism cannot explain this heinous act, they have to crazy.

Yes it can.

It just hurts to admit this is the direct consequence of that sort of mindless myopic hatred, the same hatred most of you spend your time here promoting.

This is what it leads to; daily atrocities, a failed state, mass hunger, millions of idps & refugees, and every other ill you can think of.

Time to be real with ourselves man.

While we cannot ban diya we should ensure that qabiils are not allowed to fundraise for it. Targeted pain is much better than distributing it across hundreds of people. Furthermore, once capable, the state should find ways to incentivize families to choose execution over asking for money. It should also be stigmatized to raise money for people guilty of a brazen crime. I don’t know how people can pay money to save someone disgusting in their extended family. Wallahi if my first cousin murdered someone wrongfully I don’t even know if I’d give my condolences to his family after his execution, let alone fundraise for him.

walahi oo bilaahi oo talaahi tribalism cannot explain this heinous act, they have to crazy.
You underestimate qabyaalad ugaas
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Jungle

VIP
It seems like this has escalated. I watched oday dhaqmeeds of both Sacad and Leelkase a few days ago and they just stoked the fire tbh

They avenged him and played “dhaanto” on the corpse.
Dhaanto is supposed to be played on the corpses of mooryaans thugs terrorists NOT the corpse of an innocent geeljire boy. Nacala idinku taalo.
I think this is fake news negl. The dhaanto video is probably from the war with alshabab, who knows tho

Trending