Mudug Caano Qabil Killing

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Video proof ?
Waxaa xalay la xasuuqay caruurtaan agagaarka dhabad oo u dhaw caabudwaaq caruur yaryat oo dugsi quraan ah 1 ina axned deeq jiirow
2 ina abdi madobe
3 ina cirfe jamac
4ina farole awle cigal
5 ina dalnar
Waa 14 jir 13 ji 12 jir 10 jir waa caruur waxaa xasuuqay hg saleebaan caruurtu waa wagardhac
IMG_7139.jpeg

Allah swt sent us his beloved messenger ﷺ to prohibit this barbarism over 1400 years ago and to this day you have people who claim to be Muslim murdering innocents. May Allah swt forgive the sins of anyone unjustly killed and may he punish those who kill innocent Muslims along with those who condone their behavior out of qabyaalad.

just dont complain ....., why are they complaining....

you qabilist cretins in the west are worse than those in somalia. Youre still tied to qabiil and qabyalaad like a drug addiction, but are too cowardly to face it unlike the moryaans in somalia. You live far more comfortable lives and still obsess and divide yourselves.

Someone would think you were all imprisoned under the somali ethnic name. All i see is a moryaan woman killing an innocent man without due process or court of law.

Waxaa xalay la xasuuqay caruurtaan agagaarka dhabad oo u dhaw caabudwaaq caruur yaryat oo dugsi quraan ah 1 ina axned deeq jiirow
2 ina abdi madobe
3 ina cirfe jamac
4ina farole awle cigal
5 ina dalnar
Waa 14 jir 13 ji 12 jir 10 jir waa caruur waxaa xasuuqay hg saleebaan caruurtu waa wagardhac
View attachment 328529
Bro talk In English also I’m not intro tribalism if things what happened summarize it why did these two qabils start fighting

Bro talk In English also I’m not intro tribalism if things what happened summarize it why did these two qabils start fighting
Learn your mother tongue man what the hell:chrisfreshhah:

He wrote that children from the Wagardhac clan aged between 10 and 14 have been massacred in Caabudwaaq near a Dugsi Quran by Habargidir Saleebaan mooryaan baboons last night.

He wrote that children from the Wagardhac clan aged between 10 and 14 have been massacred in Caabudwaaq near a Dugsi Quran by Habargidir Saleebaan mooryaan baboons last night.
why did they kill the children? for what reason? people are saying payback but is that even true?

I know af Somali how to read and write since 7 years old 😂 it’s just he spells wrong

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Had to spin the block for the get back, got it back in blood, etc.

At some point we have to admit we are African Americans: the country.

The gangs/clans, the subclans/sets, crack/khat, bm bd/three wives and kids you never see, and you can go on.

Just a truly fucked up culture :icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts