Mudug Caano Qabil Killing

Beesha HG (Sacad) need to come back and get one for their brethren.

Eye for a eye except the same thing to happen to a leelkase in the coming days

Mudug is some cooked place, too many clans live in that region each one trying to assert dominance. May Allah ease the conflict in the region.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Not sure why beesha hag are crying online, they recently killed a leelkase elderly nomad and recorded his meyd
What the hell is this just becuase 'THEY' dosent mean you can kill a random person

Glad this has gone viral More awareness more stoping of this

This man is a mentally ill man who was wandering the street and these women kidnapped him, and there are literally people on here writing that a man got murdered from these womens clan (excusing this behaviour) or saying to get back at them. No wonder Somalia is a shithole country

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Another video from region going viral. Of execution of guy who murdered someone that has people upset. I think what both videos have in common they lifting veil behind some of the things we hear about but never get see like executions and innocents caught in middle of qabil wars. Social media back home fanning and spreading worst traits of people
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Qabyaalad is only going to increase if it already hasn’t happened already. Seeing your qabiil bashed the minute you open tiktok or facebook definitely is bad influence.

Nevermind the embarrasing or humiliating videos of your clan.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Inna lilaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun.

Who tf cares about the reporter's hair...it is the political section...An innocent man lost his life due to centuries long debauched culture in Somalia.

People posting his clan also due the killings...talk about justifying and denouncing this practice in the same breath.

Inna lilaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun.

Who tf cares about the reporter's hair...it is the political section...An innocent man lost his life due to centuries long debauched culture in Somalia.

People posting his clan also due the killings...talk about justifying and denouncing this practice in the same breath.
He was executed for killing another man

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
He was executed for killing another man
I'm talking about the first video. Their conversation doesn't imply that. No mention of him personally killing someone, just that he was a sacad man in another clans turf..unless there is another context to this, I think my somali is good .

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What did he do? All what I get from this video is that she wants to kill him for what another peerson has done.

Trending

Latest posts