Mudug Caano Qabil Killing

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Killing that went viral on somalia social media . just video above has 355k views and 14k reaction. The guys calm and friendly demeanor and terrible ordeal he was put through shocked somalis everywhere AUN

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Another video from region going viral. Of execution of guy who murdered someone that has people upset. I think what both videos have in common they lifting veil behind some of the things we hear about but never get see like executions and innocents caught in middle of qabil wars. Social media back home fanning and spreading worst traits of people
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Wtf is wrong with his hair 😀
looks like them afar haricuts

1715485409526.png

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Last 2 were personal :wow:

walks away, says nah im not done yet. lamo xabo ku dhaftay again :mindblown:
100 guy had some rage in him. Its bad idea letting family kill person should be professional soldiers. I think he also hit him in non lethal spots first couple bullets and did it slow. Should be heart or head so they slumped immediatly with line of soldiers so its quick also helps so they not sure who fired lethal shot they do this by giving 1 soldier blanks. this way they used to do it in america for firing squad

Another video from region going viral. Of execution of guy who murdered someone that has people upset. I think what both videos have in common they lifting veil behind some of the things we hear about but never get see like executions and innocents caught in middle of qabil wars. Social media back home fanning and spreading worst traits of people
The shooter really hated him god damnn:whoo:

100 guy had some rage in him. Its bad idea letting family kill person should be professional soldiers. I think he also hit him in non lethal spots first couple bullets and did it slow. Should be heart or head so they slumped immediatly with line of soldiers so its quick also helps so they not sure who fired lethal shot and give 1 blank way they used to do it in america
Somalis mane :meleshame:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yall talking about hair while im tryna figure out what went down in the videos because i dont want to see graphic things

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
I have been reading outrage all over somali media today as if the biggest dulmi that is Aano qabil hasn't been going on for over 40 yrs. The only difference is people putting it on the Internet.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Too many Unnecessary shots smh. Knowing the region, the shooter would probably get gunned down.

The low 68IQ is real and only God can change my mind on that and anyone who disagrees is being dense on purpose.

Why not shoot him in the heart instead of of the head?