Mudane XamarCade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mudane Xaarcade,

I thought you were Abgaal. Why are you caping for the beaners? Can you please provide clarification.

Regards,
Sanger

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
He is a dameer jockey. It's natural for him to defend his fellow HAG brothers, no problem there, even though his fellow dameer jockeys were treated like second class citizens in Mogadishu, when AY liberated them from Reer Beans.

Now I'm being accused of being a non-abgaal cause I chose xamarcade as a username? :gucciwhat: :mjlol:

Is the neighborhood crackhead @Reiko telling u im a shaanshi:russ: dont mind her

Now I'm being accused of being a non-abgaal cause I chose xamarcade as a username? :gucciwhat: :mjlol:

Is the neighborhood crackhead @Reiko telling u im a shaanshi:russ: dont mind her

Relax Lil nigga. I'm not accusing you of being a sheegato just yet. I suspect you are doing joining the dark side just so you can partake in the antics.

If you really are Abgaal, you should be able to get me tickets annual Abgaal BBQ. If anyone asks I am a fellow harti. Just don't tell them I'm harti darood. I saw the flyer, and boy did it look lit.

:wowsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending