Mudane Trump is a man of many talents

Status
Not open for further replies.
To commemorate the signing of a new farm bill Mudane Trump takes us down a trip on memory lane when a younger Donald showcased his great entertainment skills

:deadpeter: Do you recall when he was in WWE.

giphy.gif

That’s my president :fittytousand:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Trump is good for good ole America but bad for immigrants,and other minorities, we need a Trump alike in Somalia who would put Somali ethnics interests ahead of everything, a man who wouldn't entertain foreign interference and be subjected to a monopoly and ajnabi domination.:fittytousand:

I’ve always been a big trump fan. Once upon a time a lot of people liked trump. Many rappers rapped about him in their songs especially trump hotels

Trumps appearances on WWE were hilarious

And who can forget the classic roast of Donald Trump that came on Comedy Central? YouTube “the roast of Donald trump Comedy Central” if you want to watch some funny shit

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I’ve always been a big trump fan. Once upon a time a lot of people liked trump. Many rappers rapped about him in their songs especially trump hotels

Trumps appearances on WWE were hilarious

And who can forget the classic roast of Donald Trump that came on Comedy Central? “YouTube the roast of Donald trump Comedy Central” if you want to watch some funny shit
I like his comedic skills.:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.