Mudane RW Xassan Khayre signs $315,000 in rebuilding Bardheere bridge

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ra’iisul Wasaaraha Soomaaliya Xasan Cali Khayre, ayaa maanta bixiyay 317,000 oo doollar oo dib loogu dhisayo buundada degmada Baardheere ee gobalka Gedo, si ay qayb uga qaadato fududeynta isu socodka Bulshada iyo kocobaca dhaqaalaha dalka.

Xasan Cali Khayre oo ka Jawaabaya cabasho ka timid bulshda Baardheere oo dhibaata badan ku qabay burburka buundada, ayaa sheegay in ay lagama maarmaan tahay in baahiyaha bulsada wax looga qabto, sida ay u kala muhiimsanyihiin iyo hadba inta ay la ektahay awoodda dowladda.

Qaar kamid ah xildhibaannada labada aqal oo Ra’iisul Wasaare Xasan Cali Khayre kusoo booqday xafiiska, ayaa uga mahad celliyay ka jawaabidda baaqa bulsahda iyo bixinta lacagta dib loogu dhisayo Buundada Baardheere oo muhiim u ah dib-u-kabashada dhaqaalaha dalka, horumarinta ganacsiga, fududeynta isu socodka, amniga iyo deb-qabka dadka iyo gaadiidka safarka ah.

Dowladda ayaa horay u ballan qaaday soo nooleynta kaabayaasha dhaqaalaha dalka, si loo gaaro isku filnaansho dhaqaale oo dalka u horseeda horumarka iyo barwaaqada ay bulshada Soomaaliyeed tiigsanayso.

The fruits of dawlaadwanaag:lawd:

NabadiyoNolol 4 more years!!!:rejoice:

Farm

VIP
hand-out.jpg

homeless-persons-holding-sign-asking-for-help-and-handouts-unemployed-BK0TT2.jpg

Imagine waiting and being happy about hand outs from a Kuwaiti .

:mjlol:

Last edited:
Ra’iisul Wasaaraha Soomaaliya Xasan Cali Khayre, ayaa maanta bixiyay 317,000 oo doollar oo dib loogu dhisayo buundada degmada Baardheere ee gobalka Gedo, si ay qayb uga qaadato fududeynta isu socodka Bulshada iyo kocobaca dhaqaalaha dalka.

Xasan Cali Khayre oo ka Jawaabaya cabasho ka timid bulshda Baardheere oo dhibaata badan ku qabay burburka buundada, ayaa sheegay in ay lagama maarmaan tahay in baahiyaha bulsada wax looga qabto, sida ay u kala muhiimsanyihiin iyo hadba inta ay la ektahay awoodda dowladda.

Qaar kamid ah xildhibaannada labada aqal oo Ra’iisul Wasaare Xasan Cali Khayre kusoo booqday xafiiska, ayaa uga mahad celliyay ka jawaabidda baaqa bulsahda iyo bixinta lacagta dib loogu dhisayo Buundada Baardheere oo muhiim u ah dib-u-kabashada dhaqaalaha dalka, horumarinta ganacsiga, fududeynta isu socodka, amniga iyo deb-qabka dadka iyo gaadiidka safarka ah.

Dowladda ayaa horay u ballan qaaday soo nooleynta kaabayaasha dhaqaalaha dalka, si loo gaaro isku filnaansho dhaqaale oo dalka u horseeda horumarka iyo barwaaqada ay bulshada Soomaaliyeed tiigsanayso.

You really are pathetic, you're jumping in joy like an oppressed African American who just got thrown at an meager pennies for all those years for his loyal support that went in vain.

PM Kheyre is giving you Gedo boys an meager 317,000$ for an important life changing public infrastructure like an Bridge, where just month ago he gave to Beesha Sacad and MJs each an 250,000$ for an stupid football stadium, and then he went on to both Ceyr iyo Salebaan an gave them total of 700,000$ to built their own football stadium from scratch.

Sxb, I'm not party poopers but the man Kheyre you are praising practically spitted you on your face in giving you an cheap meager 317,000$ for an important bridge.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The fruits of
You really are pathetic, you're jumping in joy like an oppressed African American who just got thrown at an meager pennies for all those years for his loyal support that went in vain.

PM Kheyre is giving you Gedo boys an meager 317,000$ for an important life changing public infrastructure like an Bridge, where just month ago he gave to Beesha Sacad and MJs each an 250,000$ for an stupid football stadium, and then he went on to both Ceyr iyo Salebaan an gave them total of 700,000$ to built their own football stadium from scratch.

Sxb, I'm not party poopers but the man Kheyre you are praising practically spitted you on your face in giving you an cheap meager 317,000$ for an important bridge.

You are pathetic man, those efforts are all good and I am happy for all Somalis development.

Unlike you, I do not envy others.

#Dawladnimo
#Jir
#Joog

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Why is he going around building stadiums when the country lacks basic institutions?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Surprised Madoobe hasn't done anything about this with all that charcoal and sugar money.

Why is he going around building stadiums when the country lacks basic institutions?

Somali folks are simple minded and materialistic, so if you give/build them something that can be felt such as seen and touched then hey you have their support, for now that is

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why am I not surprised that the Prime Cannibal of Somalia is spending national money to build a bridge that will speed up Al Shabaab meat shipments from Gedo? Does the man never stop thinking of his belly?
:francis:

Tukraq

VIP
:gucciwhat:Why is he saying it like the money was from his own pocket? Is he using the state money for his campaign? :damn:
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol: I think he thinks the state money is his but out of the mercy of his heart had to donate some to reer gedo:pachah1: now he expects there undying loyalty for his generosity

Tukraq

VIP
Kheyrelaawe views the treasury as his own personal bank, state funds allocated towards the reconstruction of this bridge is apparently a "donation" from his own pocket.:icon lol:
gedo better remember his generosity, they haven't gotten this level of funding since 50 cent, when he eventually turns heel on cheese he's expecting there support since cheese has never done anything for them

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Even though I support TEAM N&N. I still have to call them on their faux-pas. It should say ''ansixiyay'' and not ''bixiyay'' like the money comes from him and his earnings.
:damn:

Trending