Mudane Qoor Qoor approves $17.2 million budget for Galmudug

Now that ASWJ have been ousted from Dhuusamareeb, things are moving along nicely in the capital Alhamdulillah
The newly elected President of Galmudug Ahmed Abdi Qoor Qoor Tuesday signed the state’s 2020 budget, the first since he came into office in late February.

The $17.2 million budget is up by over 50% from last year’s which stood at $7 million. The budget was recently approved by the state cabinet and passed by parliament.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2020/...dent_approves_17_million_for_2020_budget.aspx

@Abdi Caato

The airport and the port are what’s needed but the al shabaab also need to be exterminated.

construction of airport in Caabudwaaq is already underway (after locals initiated the project) but there has been no updates on Hobyo port construction since last year

that is the issue with foreign investment, it is a relatively big investment by Qatar (approximately $170 million) but it is not in our hands

Macalin M

Out here
construction of airport in Caabudwaaq is already underway (after locals initiated the project) but there has been no updates on Hobyo port construction since last year

that is the issue with foreign investment, it is a relatively big investment by Qatar (approximately $170 million) but it is not in our hands
I’ve never been to central Somalia. How are the roads between the cities. If it’s anything like norther hiraan it (building roads) needs to be the main priority.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Telling you to take their balls out yo mouth is me looking out for you. Nothing home erotic bout that silly girl. You should thank me.

Keep focusing on balls you khaniis rat. I should be pointing you towards gay conversion therapy , now you thank me rainbow boy. Hopefully they can turn you back straight kkk :russ:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mashallah, I knew after the political problems were solved, it would open the gates to development. May this trend continues:)

Trending

Latest posts