Mudane mustafa mohammed omar president of somali state has merged with abiy Ahmeds party

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Fucking dumb shit. If it was me I would have infiltrated the place and started to build a strong Somali military, give onlf tanks and jets etc of Ethiopia even tho it might be little and small but still better than nothing while in the same time sewing hatred between Orono and amhara

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
So this Addis Ababa way of telling ONLF that they won't be taking over the region?

Tukraq

VIP
smart moves kulaha:gucciwhat:
Fucking dumb shit. If it was me I would have infiltrated the place and started to build a strong Somali military, give onlf tanks and jets etc of Ethiopia even tho it might be little and small but still better than nothing while in the same time sewing hatred between Orono and amhara
with the level of division between oromo Abiy and tplf he could have even used dhulbante tactics and made himself really rich, probably the dumbest move politically

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Everything is EASY according to your flawless little world.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i think thats whats happening also mustafa cagjar believes abiy ahmeds pp party will be the people to negotiate with for a future succession of somali region from ethiopia

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
cagjar just gave onlf the 2020 election on a silver platter.
silver_platter.jpg

Good move, you should have your foot in every door.

Ethopia would properly disintegrate within a decade. After the election, violent protest will break out, uprising, civil war. Somalida needs to be prepared.

terrorist to whom? derg? tplf?
most somalis would probably prefer to be under al-shabaab than the former:damn:
also onlf won election election in the early nineties by 80+%:westbrookswag:

ignore this Boon, he claims he is 1door, dir, oromo, he has clamied everything,

notice how he has so much cuqdad against Ogaden?

waa gun,

in 1991 they won 85% and 87% in 1994 (87.6% to be exact) and that is all Dir including 1door ganging up on them,

adn ONLF has merged with Dulmidiid the Jidwaq party, they merged with Ciise party back in 2018 and have the votes and allaicne of garre and dagodia in libaan, tell me, they have the 8 Ogaden gobals, the 1 Jidwaq gobal, they have ciise gobal shaniley and libaan with garre and dagoida,

this sis why they will win 98% insha Allah if the votes are halal,

and ONLf are very smart, they have worked behind the scenes, they will get 80 MP, DDS now has 23 yet TPLF has 48 even though we are bigger than tigra region, more people,

so Abiy said i will correct this, they will get 80 federal MPs, ONLF and her allies will no doubt control all of them,

oromo has two parties running, regardless, ONLF will support them tactically, oromo will have 34% of parliament, Ogaden has created an alliance for canfaar, sidama and DDS to support oromo so votes can pass through,

do you know why they cancelled the census 3 times ? because they have estimates that show muslims will be atleast 61% of ethiopia and they assumed this will "cause civil strive and destabilise the nation" so they cancelled,

also in reality ahmaar and tigra dont want census as it will show their numbers to be fake

this nation has never ever had census or more than one party allowed to vote, abiy has a tough time ahead

but we will do a census for Ogadeniya, we dont care about the federal one,

if this vote doesn't happen the way its mean to happen, ahmaar will get genocide if they try anything, oromo are awake now and civil war will happen,

the western powers were with every step when ethiopia and oNLF were signing the peace process,

Mustafa, let me share a little secret, he knows he will lose, abiy has already offered him a job, i have very good sources,

also he was point blank told last week when invited to adis:

"the stability of ethiopia depends on peace with Ogaden and ONLF, the stability of horn of africa depends on peace with Ogaden and ONLF"

ahmed shide is smart bastard, he is married to an Ogaden woman, he used to kiss ass to cabdi iley and now he literally threw himself in front of ONLF 2 months ago, he brought millions to them and many many cars, he said "seediyal, please give me a post in your coming government, i will do anything, i will be at your beck and call

cagjar was stubborn, he was told to lay it off and be prepared to lose,

people in this forum have no idea to the extend the western powers are involved and forcing ethiopia to settle scores, to Make sure it doesn't become like Yugoslavia,

ahmaar want more centralisation since they cannot survive, yet their entire safety depends on them accepting federalism, if they attack it wallahi they will be eaten, tigra, Ogaden, oromo, banshunglu, canfaar, they will all gang up, they fought canfara already last 2 years and tigra has held canfaar, fought banshunguli, they are muslims, have their own state and border issues with ahamar,

the country is burning, i am involved in A very very important project for JWXO, private massage me if have any questions ina adeer,

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
ignore this ****, he claims he is 1door, dir, oromo, he has clamied everything,

notice how he has so much cuqdad against Ogaden?

waa gun,

in 1991 they won 85% and 87% in 1994 (87.6% to be exact) and that is all Dir including 1door ganging up on them,

adn ONLF has merged with Dulmidiid the Jidwaq party, they merged with Ciise party back in 2018 and have the votes and allaicne of garre and dagodia in libaan, tell me, they have the 8 Ogaden gobals, the 1 Jidwaq gobal, they have ciise gobal shaniley and libaan with garre and dagoida,

this sis why they will win 98% insha Allah if the votes are halal,

and ONLf are very smart, they have worked behind the scenes, they will get 80 MP, DDS now has 23 yet TPLF has 48 even though we are bigger than tigra region, more people,

so Abiy said i will correct this, they will get 80 federal MPs, ONLF and her allies will no doubt control all of them,

oromo has two parties running, regardless, ONLF will support them tactically, oromo will have 34% of parliament, Ogaden has created an alliance for canfaar, sidama and DDS to support oromo so votes can pass through,

do you know why they cancelled the census 3 times ? because they have estimates that show muslims will be atleast 61% of ethiopia and they assumed this will "cause civil strive and destabilise the nation" so they cancelled,

also in reality ahmaar and tigra dont want census as it will show their numbers to be fake

this nation has never ever had census or more than one party allowed to vote, abiy has a tough time ahead

but we will do a census for Ogadeniya, we dont care about the federal one,

if this vote doesn't happen the way its mean to happen, ahmaar will get genocide if they try anything, oromo are awake now and civil war will happen,

the western powers were with every step when ethiopia and oNLF were signing the peace process,

Mustafa, let me share a little secret, he knows he will lose, abiy has already offered him a job, i have very good sources,

also he was point blank told last week when invited to adis:

"the stability of ethiopia depends on peace with Ogaden and ONLF, the stability of horn of africa depends on peace with Ogaden and ONLF"

ahmed shide is smart bastard, he is married to an Ogaden woman, he used to kiss ass to cabdi iley and now he literally threw himself in front of ONLF 2 months ago, he brought millions to them and many many cars, he said "seediyal, please give me a post in your coming government, i will do anything, i will be at your beck and call

cagjar was stubborn, he was told to lay it off and be prepared to lose,

people in this forum have no idea to the extend the western powers are involved and forcing ethiopia to settle scores, to Make sure it doesn't become like Yugoslavia,

ahmaar want more centralisation since they cannot survive, yet their entire safety depends on them accepting federalism, if they attack it wallahi they will be eaten, tigra, Ogaden, oromo, banshunglu, canfaar, they will all gang up, they fought canfara already last 2 years and tigra has held canfaar, fought banshunguli, they are muslims, have their own state and border issues with ahamar,

the country is burning, i am involved in A very very important project for JWXO, private massage me if have any questions ina adeer,
the people that hate mustafa cagjar are usually onlf supporters but the thing is onlf was nothing more then a tribal terorrist organisation known for comitting brutal acts of violence against somali civilians the vast majoirty of somali wanted them out

no wonder abdi iley a fellow ogaden himself wiped them out in 2007 with the support of the majority of the somali population :siilaanyolaugh:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
the people that hate mustafa cagjar are usually onlf supporters but the thing is onlf was nothing more then a tribal terorrist organisation known for comitting brutal acts of violence against somali civilians the vast majoirty of somali wanted them out

no wonder abdi iley a fellow ogaden himself wiped them out in 2007 with the support of the majority of the somali population :siilaanyolaugh:
80+% support in the region
images-jpeg.82149

onlf-1-jpg.82150

b7df7b14-72bf-40bf-b16d-be316a8ea55e-1024x640-jpeg.82151
dwtr-bfx0aavjcs-jpg.82152

FB_IMG_1530696009412-300x200.jpg

show me 1 sdp rally with large as crowd like pics related above.

fock off Jareryahow adoonka ah,

kulaha ONLF killed innocent somalis, learn somali history bantu boy, we only shot at habashi soldiers,

Trending

Latest posts