Mudane Gaas Calls For Peace In Buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Just to remind everyone Las Anod is the capital city of Dhulbahante, they have no bigger city than Las Anod its the pinacle of what Dhulbahante can build and this is how it looks on the ground

4768225476_4c8a1d4c37_z.jpg

6085862201_e81d31e0e3_b.jpg

4798236358_8a78807fb9_b.jpg

laascaanood-610x250.jpg

Now compare that (largest dhulbahante city) with the 3rd largest MJ city.

garowe032.jpg

DSCCCCCC00777.jpg

Grand-hotel.jpg

WQPzr.jpg

26666727.jpg

Just sayin :sass1:

Just to remind everyone Las Anod is the capital city of Dhulbahante, they have no bigger city than Las Anod its the pinacle of what Dhulbahante can build and this is how it looks on the ground

4768225476_4c8a1d4c37_z.jpg

6085862201_e81d31e0e3_b.jpg

4798236358_8a78807fb9_b.jpg

laascaanood-610x250.jpg

Now compare that (largest dhulbahante city) with the 3rd largest MJ city.

garowe032.jpg

DSCCCCCC00777.jpg

Grand-hotel.jpg

WQPzr.jpg

26666727.jpg

Just sayin :sass1:

All the post you posted are 10 years Qoriley dude took those picture in 2006. And its not capital of dhulbahante. Only some nugaal sub clans live there.

Didn't you read the thread I posted :snoop:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
All the post you posted are 10 years Qoriley dude took those picture in 2006. And its not capital of dhulbahante. Only some nugaal sub clans live there.

Didn't you read the thread I posted :snoop:
Its the largest Dhulbahante city and it looks no better than Hadaftimo or Badhan:manny:

You went there :umad:

Garowe = capital of punt land :lol:

But this is laascaanood a dhulbahante city inhabited by couple of sub clans.
img_7420-jpg.19414
maxresdefault.jpg
Ciidaiyo%20Laascaanood%202011.jpg
201612635873268300620803Sannadkii_hore_iyo_Laascaanood%20(5).jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

And remember we have cheapest solar power in the city and soon fiber optic internet.

I will share more picture l8

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Garowe = capital of punt land :lol:

But this is laascaanood a dhulbahante city inhabited by couple of sub clans.
img_7420-jpg.19414
maxresdefault.jpg
Ciidaiyo%20Laascaanood%202011.jpg
201612635873268300620803Sannadkii_hore_iyo_Laascaanood%20(5).jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

And remember we have cheapest solar power in the city and soon fiber optic internet.

I will share more picture l8
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Theres hundreds of thousands of dhullos and that is the pinnacle of what they can achieve :mjlol::russ::russ:

You guys are on the same level as Warsangeli who only a couple dozen k

Badhan

badhan4.jpg

Bahdan University

large5.jpg

C7obVeoXwAATDCk.jpg

C7mLUwtVQAAfJts.jpg

Largest university in entire Sanaag gobol funded by Puntland, Badhan is more developed and has cleaner roads :bell:

Too bad Allah didn't bless dhullos with aqli :dabcasar:

:wtf:
What do you have against reer Hagar.

And why did they want to kill your uncle.
My habyar is one:russ:
My oldest uncle was set up by one who he thought was his friend him with couple ogaden men killed my uncle
Some nalaye ahmed guys captured this innocent random ogaden kid and him encouraged my other uncle who they were friends with to kill them:manny:
He shot them to death the ogaden were quick to understand since they started it but the reer hagar fuckers weren't having specially his mom who wanted my uncle executed since it was her only son:manny:
My family wasn't having it thoe they wanted instead to pay blood money there was a conference in the north between ugaadhyahan and ahmed garad over it in the end ugaadhyahan forgave them for a killing done by reer hagar years prior the man they killed was nalaye ahmed and wacays cabdulle had to pay the blood money
Since we were flat broke back then 2/3 of it was chipped in by nalaye/nuur ahmed:sass2:
Another uncle did something similar he dead thoe:sass2:
Alot of shit happened in kismayo back in the 90s:birdman:

Last edited:

Theres hundreds of thousands of dhullos and that is the pinnacle of what they can achieve :mjlol::russ::russ:

Badhan

badhan4.jpg

Bahdan University

large5.jpg

C7obVeoXwAATDCk.jpg

C7mLUwtVQAAfJts.jpg

Largest university in entire Sanaag gobol funded by Puntland, Badhan is more developed and has cleaner roads :bell:

Too bad Allah didn't give dhulbahante intelligence:bell:

Badhan is not even bigger than buuhoodle :lol:

And all you've been doing was posting university and projects.

We have Solar energy throight out the city and one kilo watts cost around 10 cent. (Funded by dhulbahante businessman)

We are working on fiber optic internet with Somcable and Hormud

And we also are building biggest boarding school in Somalia by Haas company (dhulbahante company)

acedemy.jpg

All shit are done by dhulbahante individuals unlike you we don't wait for funds from Kuwait like makhiri university.

And let's not forget a lot of Somalis are send to laascaanood to learn Islam studies :lol:

And clean roads.

Badhan

badhan4.jpg

Bahdan University

large5.jpg

C7obVeoXwAATDCk.jpg

C7mLUwtVQAAfJts.jpg

Diverting the development aid money for that region tagging puntland does make it so:bell:
That money wasn't raised by Warsangeli or mj but by begging international community the dhulos pics are the opposite was raised by them to build:gucciwhat:

Badhan

badhan4.jpg

Bahdan University

large5.jpg

C7obVeoXwAATDCk.jpg

C7mLUwtVQAAfJts.jpg

Warsengali are found in the south and a bit in Djibouti as well, don't be calling us langaab.
:gucciwhat:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
@Yonis calm down bro, buuhodle, laascaanod, badhan and Garowe are all beautiful cites, no need to compare.

Btw Badhan looks good :banderas:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Warsengali are found in the south and a bit in Djibouti as well, don't be calling us langaab.
:gucciwhat:

I apologise on his behalf, my brother. He was woefully wrong to say that. You are of Habr Majeerteen, landheernimo flows through your veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.