Mudane Farmaajo Talks about Secessionism and SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

He's right.

I love how after the civil war a man from the same tribe as jaale siad has legal jurisdiction over SL:siilaanyosmile:

Jeesto

VIP
Kuwa raba cadowga ayuu u qalayaa kuwa aan rabina wuu ku dhagdhagayaa
RIjDtWf.gif

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
There is literally not an ounce of presidential about this guy. Such a sensitive and contentious issue as that of the Unity of the Republic deserves a genuine approach and a better venue than a bloody maqaaxi on the beach while wearing a cheap track suit. Wtf!

Also, saying that he would stand down as the President, if it meant ree Waqooyis would come back to the fold is the ultimate insult to the tens of thousands that have perished in the name of the Republic.

As if a symbolic ceremonial Kursi of a Banana State is enough of a compensation for what happened :what:

There is literally not an ounce of presidential about this guy. Such a sensitive and contentious issue as that of the Unity of the Republic deserves a genuine approach and a better venue than a bloody maqaaxi on the beach while wearing a cheap track suit. Wtf!

Also, saying that he would stand down as the President, if it meant ree Waqooyis would come back to the fold is the ultimate insult to the tens of thousands that have perished in the name of the Republic.

As if a symbolic ceremonial Kursi of a Banana State is enough of a compensation for what happened :what:

Welcome, we have not met it seemed.

Regardless substance should prioritized over style, he made valid points and standing down as President if it gets closer to unity is worth a sacrifice.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Welcome, we have not met it seemed.

Regardless substance should prioritized over style, he made valid points and standing down as President if it gets closer to unity is worth a sacrifice.

Steamy, the resident Anais Nin, thanks.:icon lol:

You are right, but the approach and venue are all wrong, very disingenuous for such an important issue to be brought up in a meet and great, in a fadhi kudirir maqaaxi:uCkf6mf:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
We don't want you you child rapist:hahaidiot: he looks real rapey in that light blue track suit & hat:hahaidiot: looking for some childrens bum to tickle in SL:stopit:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
SL needs to see the bigger picture that goes beyond terrorism and regional states, we must deny Ethiopia, Kenya and Arab hegemony of Somalis, We be independent and a continue our old foreign policy of Somalia domination of our region

Apollo

VIP
Easiest way to get Somaliland back is to false flag an Al-Qaeda affiliate in Somaliland and then invade it in name of Freedom and Human Rights™.

Terrorists are the ''crack sprinkles'' of international relations.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

He's right.

I love how after the civil war a man from the same tribe as jaale siad has legal jurisdiction over SL:siilaanyosmile:
I love how, after all the tantrums were thrown and the country was destroyed by the planet of the apes, Siad Barre's nephew is in power and controls them yet again. Monkeys will always be monkeys I guess :icon lol:

Apollo

VIP
I love how, after all the tantrums were thrown and the country was destroyed by the planet of the apes, Siad Barre's nephew is in power and controls them yet again. Monkeys will always be monkeys I guess :icon lol:

Yellow Cheese is a democrat or at least semi-democrat, big difference vs an autocrat.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yellow Cheese is a democrat or at least semi-democrat, big difference vs an autocrat.
He's a republican, and even donated to the Republican Party.

He's acting cool for the first year, watch him turn into his adeer next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts