MUDANE FARMAAJO SHOULD USE THE SOMALI ARMY AS CANNON FODDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND ALSO THE MINDS OF THE SOMALI PEOPLE AS SUPPORT.

WHY?

BECAUSE WE NEED A GOOD INTELLIGENCE NETWORK. IF I WAS MUDANE FARMAAJO I WOULD SPEND HALF MY EXPENSES FOR THE ARMY TO PAY FOR HIGH QUALITY INVESTIGATIVE ,SPY AND SPECIAL FORCES. WE JUST NEED THE ARMY AS CANNON FODDER (sad i know).

THE SAKE OF THE NATION WILL DEPEND ON THE SACRIFICE OF CANNON FODDER AND THE TALENT OF ELITE UNITS AND SPY NETWORKS.

THE COUNTRY SHALL BE FREE AND ALL SHALL BE BROUGHT UNDER MOGADISHU.

THE SOMALI IS EMOTIONAL, MENTALLY CONQUER HIM AND HE SHALL SERVE YOU TEMPORARILY.

USE HIM WISELY AND THEN DUMP HIM LIKE A DOG TO TRAIN A NEW GENERATION A NEW ARMY

A NEW PEOPLE!

IMAGINE A SOMALI ARMY OF 100,000 MEN AND WOMEN CAPTURING ADDIS ABAB TO CAPETOWN TO CAIRO TO MEKKAH.

SOMALI TANKS ROLLING ACCROSS THE CONGO FOREST.

ALL WE NEED IS A WISE LEADER, PATIENCE AND A THIRST FOR REVENGE!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
tenor.gif

Why are you yelling?

I am but a mere refugee. I have no power rn, but soon my friend soon while you are still munching from western welfare i'll be organizing forces. But just forget about it.
How will you do it, there is no such thing as "soon".Most of us in this forum are refugees , if you are mad channel that energy somehow.To free somalia you must gain a following , start with one person and convince him to follow you.

However dont self pity yourself.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
If the whole world tried to rebuild Somalia and failed. What makes a refugee boy think he can save the country by himself.

:liberaltears:

WHY?

BECAUSE WE NEED A GOOD INTELLIGENCE NETWORK. IF I WAS MUDANE FARMAAJO I WOULD SPEND HALF MY EXPENSES FOR THE ARMY TO PAY FOR HIGH QUALITY INVESTIGATIVE ,SPY AND SPECIAL FORCES. WE JUST NEED THE ARMY AS CANNON FODDER (sad i know).

THE SAKE OF THE NATION WILL DEPEND ON THE SACRIFICE OF CANNON FODDER AND THE TALENT OF ELITE UNITS AND SPY NETWORKS.

THE SOMALI IS EMOTIONAL, MENTALLY CONQUER HIM AND HE SHALL SERVE YOU TEMPORARILY.

USE HIM WISELY AND THEN DUMP HIM LIKE A DOG TO TRAIN A NEW GENERATION A NEW ARMY

A NEW PEOPLE!
Koonfur warlord mentality in its plainest. Our people puntites are not dogs to be dumped.

IMAGINE A SOMALI ARMY OF 100,000 MEN AND WOMEN CAPTURING ADDIS ABAB TO CAPETOWN TO CAIRO TO MEKKAH.

SOMALI TANKS ROLLING ACCROSS THE CONGO FOREST.

ALL WE NEED IS A WISE LEADER, PATIENCE AND A THIRST FOR REVENGE!

Hitler had 12 million men and he failed, what makes you think you can take continents ith 100,000 men?

why invade others when you cannot feed your country and your gov doesnt control 1 kilometer,

are you dilusional?

Hitler had 12 million men and he failed, what makes you think you can take continents ith 100,000 men?

why invade others when you cannot feed your country and your gov doesnt control 1 kilometer,

are you dilusional?
whaa maangaab mah aha? The same imaginary friend that tells farmajo he can build other states while gedo is of the most destitute in somalia.

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
"Smoking on strong, got me feeling strong "
OP is high right now.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

WHY?

A NEW PEOPLE!

:salute: We support your sacrifice. Inshallah it will be worth it.

Joking aside. It's actually a plan that makes sense.

Spending 10 million on spies could get NISA coverage over all of Somalia within a year.

Imagine being able to know where 99% of Al Shabaab operatives are?

Do you really need a well armed and fed army to round those couple thousands skinnies up?

All we need is intelligence but that's the last place being invested into.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:salute: We support your sacrifice. Inshallah it will be worth it.

Joking aside. It's actually a plan that makes sense.

Spending 10 million on spies could get NISA coverage over all of Somalia within a year.

Imagine being able to know where 99% of Al Shabaab operatives are?

Do you really need a well armed and fed army to round those couple thousands skinnies up?

All we need is intelligence but that's the last place being invested into.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Use the current intelligence network as a figure of speech, but hide the real one....

"Smoking on strong, got me feeling strong "
OP is high right now.
But it makes sense tho..

Its euthenisation or this method of government selection.

The somali nations future cant keep going like this. We need a new people based on the death of the old..

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Use the current intelligence network as a figure of speech, but hide the real one....

Could work but the agent's of chaos in Somalia (enemies of the ppl & profiteers) are too paranoid atm.

However, their security apparatus is pretty incompetent so there's ways around them.

I'm more concerned about the foreign intelligence agencies placed there to guard against holes in the system.

They wouldn't want something like the 2006 Islamic courts to reappear.

The way I see it, Al Shabaab is just a single tendril of a much bigger cancer in Somalia. Getting rid of them is the easy part.

whaa maangaab mah aha? The same imaginary friend that tells farmajo he can build other states while gedo is of the most destitute in somalia.

lets just focus on rebuilding our country before we plan on invading ever contnent on earth with the most failed state on earth,

reminds me of alshabab threatening to inavde alaska back in 2009, and threatening to take as far as alaska,

our children are dying of preventable diseases and we have become a nation prostituted and gangabanged by many foreign nations, somalia waa the bike of the town,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending