Mudane Faarax Somalia oil and spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The oil is cancelled.
I knew the FGS would screw it up. I never expected that they would do it this fast though. Just two months after the February conference and it's already over.
:mjlol:

The oil is cancelled.
I knew the FGS would screw it up. I never expected that they would do it this fast though. Just two months after the February conference and it's already over.
I wouldn't trust Somali news resources.

:bell:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The oil is cancelled.
How exactly did FGS “screw it up” what could they have done differently? The Arabs, Kenyans and the lackeys don’t want the oil production foundations to even start or is it too audacious for you that Somalis are thinking about their natural resources

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How exactly did FGS “screw it up” what could they have done differently? The Arabs, Kenyans and the lackeys don’t want the oil production foundations to even start or is it too audacious for you that Somalis are thinking about their natural resources
They shouldn't have gotten our hopes up when they still can't even control their capital. It's time that the FGS steps aside on this and lets the FMS's lead. We will show them how it's done.

Shaolin23

They shouldn't have gotten our hopes up when they still can't even control their capital. It's time that the FGS steps aside on this and lets the FMS's lead. We will show them how it's done.
They didn’t get our hopes up they said at least 10 years before production if all goes well:mjpls:

Arab response: 10 years? don’t even think about dumb s:idontlike:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They didn’t get our hopes up they said at least 10 years before production if all goes well:mjpls:

You can't blame this one on Arabs. They haven't even had time to get their interference operations running before Farmajo failed on his own.

Shaolin23

You can't blame this one on Arabs. They haven't even had time to get their interference operations running before Farmajo failed on his own.
Differentiate between Farmaajo actions and the interest of our people Farmaajo will be gone soon and the same old Somalia will remain this oil issue has massive global repercussions do you think Somalia has free will today or is there massive foreign interference from neighbors

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

Is 10 years how long it usually takes to get that sort of operation going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending