Mudan Cumar Cabdirashid Cali Shar'marke will be our next president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not going to deny the Turks have done well personally I favour them more than the others but what you have to realise is that they also have an agenda & if you think they're not in this to make money & exploit us then I have London Bridge for sale if you're interested. Man made the money money never made the man, he who pays the piper chooses the tune so what you're saying is you rather be a puppet to turkey than UAE :ohhh:

I hope who ever gets in next is God fearing & tells them where to go after they clear them out. You keep referring to the people of Mogadishu & how turkey has done right by them is it just me or you sound like a seccisionist surely you should be thinking about what benefits the collective. Shiekh sharif has been tried & tested CCC is not bias he's dhexdhexad as you can see the secessionist puntlanders despise him & you probably do too due to his tribe but xasilooni bu keeni kara taas aa aniga aminsanahay iyo wado shaqeyn iyo wada jir, in sha Allah may Allah give us the right person who takes us out of the crab in a barrel type situation where everyone is out for themselves.

Sxb I agree with you on the following

- no one will help you out for free, everyone has interest it's normal, you pick whose interest align with yours best, who can do the most for you, who has a proven track record of doing thing. I am sure we both agree on who this is, and I am sure you also agree we need dire help at this moment.

- CC is dhexdhaxaad and reasonable man, I agree with you on this, I even agree with his Anti Federalism stance, it's also the stance of UAE, federalism is a Xabashi export which P/land was it's biggest supporter, I want to know if you condemn them for this support?

- Sh Shariif was tried and tested, I agree, but his honesty and experience brought his down fall, so much so he did what no other African leader did, set up fair election, in which he lost, no quarrels and left. he placated to P/land the most which is why most HG cannot stand him particularly Sacad after the airport debacle were he did the worst bending over.

I am totally bemused why you are against him, after he bent over to you in every conceivable way possible in your quest for federalism Garowe 1 and 2, even the IC realised his potential and honesty and enrolled him into English and Political science course, he even openly states he didn't know much and the presidency was handed to him, he learnt his lessons, he is the only guy that appointed learned professionals everywhere unlike HSM whom appointed crooks, the same with CC

CC is also tried and tested with far more experience then Shariif, he was behind the whole Kenyan maritime treachery and got a HG (shakur) another traitor to sign it for cover up, I never heard him speak about this, but I heard Sheikh Shariif comments on it, he simply wasn't aware as it was a PM thing, and I am inclined to believe him because he is known to be honest, although he is also guilty of blame, because ignorance is no excuse, despite the PM being behind this.

CC served more terms then Sheikh Shariif and is a learned man with history of leadership with his father, I expected far better, if you asked the general Somali populace his achievements, no one can tell you anything whatsoever, despite two terms as PM. Being dhexdhaxaad only is not enough. Sheikh Shariif was responsible for bringing the Turks into Somalia whom back him until this day.

The real question here is not just who is the best candidate? but with the intense rivalries ongoing who is best aligned with the Turkey-Qatar-China block, there is only one and that is Sheikh Shariif, most people in my tribe despise him very bad, but I look at things from a long-term perspective, he has the same calming diplomatic influence as CC unlike HSM and his crooks.

Turkey is not only in Mogadishu, they are also in S/land and P/land, they are not in G/mudug, nor South-West nor J/land yet, after Mogadishu their second greatest influence is P/land, Gaas is with UAE but Faroole is with Turkey, they are set up and building his airport in Garowe, despite the UAE trying to block them in J/land S/land and P/land, the P/land people are smart enough to play both sides, this is why Faroole is with Sheikh Shariif block and they met in Djbouti,

So your comments it's just Xamar the Turks are in is false and you also didn't consider the UAE influence on J/land P/land and S/land whom are the only states whose militia's they pay are stopping the Turks from setting up shops through various bribes, they achieved this to some effect even tough the Turks managed to set up shop in S/land and P/land

The UAE is doing the same thing in Xamar with their ambassador, they tried to get HSM to kick them out, but as corrupt as he is, he knows if he tried this, the people will revolt, so he didn't and hence why the UAE fell out with him and are backing CC.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're acting like his unsollicited spokesman, and frankly you don't have the intellectual capacity to be a spin doctor. So spare me your interpretation of what he said or what he meant. I gave you a clear video of him questioning whether federal system is suited for Somalia and he said that the federal system is the cause of all the fightings. Puntland has a clear stance on what kind of federal system they want, it doesn't need to be revisited, people need to follow the guidelines we agreed upon in the Garowe I &II protocols. HSM also said that need to revisit the federal system and see which type of federalism suits Somalia. So whenever you say which type of federal should we opt for, know that you are mimicking HSM's words. As for him looking at the interest of Somalis, do I need to remind you that he is there on behalf of the Darods in this 4.5 system? HSM is looking out for hawiye interest and he is there on behalf of Puntland, if he doesn't represent our interests then we will call him out.

Calling out the spineless, xalwo eating, shushumow graving, playstation playing uncle of yours doesn't mean we hate Cismaann maxmoud. In the video you posted he was clearly arguing for galnus' case like a poster boy.
Horta kow nin mutacalin ah Ina la af lagadayo ma fiicno tankale Maxa la yaab lex cuunto xalaal ah oo lawadaa cuuno hada adiga xaram weeye dhaheysid no sheeg marki aroos jiro waa cuuntada muhiimka ah Ina la cuuno weeye xalwo iyo shushumow.

Federalka ma ahan ayat haq ah oo Quran ah oo meel lugu qori ceeb ma ahan Ina laga fiirsado.

Galmudug wuxu u tagay heshisiinti puntland iyo galmudug waxa oogata Inu galmudug ku jiro mareexan asagana muxu ilaaliniya dhanta guud oo darood puntland bis ma ahan boowe.

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman waxa la yiri far kaliyaa fol ma dhaqdo puntland kaliyana meel ma istaagi karto maante Somalia waxay u bahan tahay qaran iis heesta ras kambooni ila ras ceysr bahdi nece bahal ba lex boowe.

@Cognitivedissonance

Rise above this clan politics and appeasement sxb to the ignoramus, the realities on the ground are very different, none of them even know the whole source of tension or conflict and that it has nothing to do what they believe.

CC didn't go there for Daroodism, in fact when he lost his PM position, people in wisil that have maternal relations to him were the only ones to come out and protest, this whole HAG Daroodism is nothing more then a myth, and perpetuating this myth doesn't help anyone.

The real source of contention before this geopolitical power-houses came, was just money, that's it nothing more, if that means throwing my adeer off the bus, I would do so, now it has switched to geopolitical alliances and groups.

When they say politics has no friends, nor maintains family relationship, they were not joking about this, if thse people knew 1/10 of what I knew back home, they would murder all their clan leaders.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Rise above this clan politics and appeasement sxb to the ignoramus, the realities on the ground are very different, none of them even know the whole source of tension or conflict and that it has nothing to do what they believe.

CC didn't go there for Daroodism, in fact when he lost his PM position, people in wisil that have maternal relations to him were the only ones to come out and protest, this whole HAG Daroodism is nothing more then a myth, and perpetuating this myth doesn't help anyone.

The real source of contention before this geopolitical power-houses came, was just money, that's it nothing more, if that means throwing my adeer off the bus, I would do so, now it has switched to geopolitical alliances and groups.

When they say politics has no friends, nor maintains family relationship, they were not joking about this, if this people knew 1/10 of what I knew back home, they would murder all their clan leaders.
Maxa u dhahay qaran wada jira oo Somali ba raba ila ras kambooni ila ras ceysr, puntland kaliya wax ma tari karto gacmo wada jir bey wax ku gooyan hormarna maxa lugu garayaa Somalia oo wada jirta oo qaran ah boowe :fittytousand:

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman waxa la yiri far kaliyaa fol ma dhaqdo puntland kaliyana meel ma istaagi karto maante Somalia waxay u bahan tahay qaran iis heesta ras kambooni ila ras ceysr bahdi nece bahal ba lex boowe.
You're bipolar, one minute you are foaming your mouth about how "mogadishu is holding back pl" and how "pl would be better off independent", now you're claiming "pl can not survive alone".

Seek help.
:ivers:

CCC is not winning this election nor does he have Galmudug support.

He is part of PL senate.
What more does he want?
:kodaksmiley:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're bipolar, one minute you are foaming your mouth about how "mogadishu is holding back pl" and how "pl would be better off independent", now you're claiming "pl can not survive alone".

Seek help.
:ivers:

CCC is not winning this election nor does he have Galmudug support.

He is part of PL senate.
What more does he want?
:kodaksmiley:
Asalaamu aliakum :farole:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
:ivers: being diplomatic is ok, but i cant support someone who questions federalism. Its whats holding somalia together and the only system that can work whether people like it or not.

:what: and the guy is Pler, its blasphemy

CCC is not from Puntland, he does not know our culture and is thoroughly koonfurian in thought. He is an opportunist who will not challenge the present distribution of IC aid, the only thing that matters at all. I support him anyway because he is better than HSM, but only out of tolnimo.

Asalaamu aliakum :farole:
58XtrNQ.png

Mudan cumar instead of mudane cumar, dude is raping Somali language like a bantu :russ:
This mutherfucker thought he could outsmart me :lol: You could see his sheegaatonimo from a hundred miles away. Insulting every Daarood sub-clan while claiming to be Majeerteen. He even insulted some Majeerteen sub-clans. He expected me to insult my beloved brothers because of his sheegaato ass. Sheegaato foqol bantu! :lol:

This mutherfucker thought he could outsmart me :lol: You could see his sheegaatonimo from a hundred miles away. Insulting every Daarood sub-clan while claiming to be Majeerteen. He even insulted some Majeerteen sub-clans. He expected me to insult my beloved brothers because of his sheegaato ass. Sheegaato foqol bantu! :lol:

Whats your qabil?

:mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
CCC is not from Puntland, he does not know our culture and is thoroughly koonfurian in thought. He is an opportunist who will not challenge the present distribution of IC aid, the only thing that matters at all. I support him anyway because he is better than HSM, but only out of tolnimo.
owaal ba waxa la yiri somalida oo dhan Maxay neceb yihin Majeerteen, Majeerteen maxay neceb yihiin maxamud saleeban hadanaa Maxay kasii neceb yihiin cisman maxamud, cisman maxamudna waxay neceb yihiin bah dirooble waa maqli jiray laakinse hada aan xaqiqsaday :lolbron:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
owaal ba waxa la yiri somalida oo dhan Maxay neceb yihin Majeerteen, Majeerteen maxay neceb yihiin maxamud saleeban hadanaa Maxay kasii neceb yihiin cisman maxamud, cisman maxamudna waxay neceb yihiin bah dirooble waa maqli jiray laakinse hada aan xaqiqsaday :lolbron:

I hope he wins so you can see what CCC actually is :drakelaugh:
I guarantee you he will do jackshit for the people in Karkaar, he will funnel a total of $0 to them. The concentration of IC aid in Mogadishu will balloon because he will have to show that he is "dhexdhaxaad" by continuing HSM's nepotism and adding to it.

Japanese Ambassador: Japan wants to build two hospitals for Somalia
CCC: How about one in Xamarweyne and one in Kaaraan
Japanese Ambassador: How Dhexdhaxaad of you!

:russ::mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I hope he wins so you can see what CCC actually is :drakelaugh:
I guarantee you he will do jackshit for the people in Karkaar, he will funnel a total of $0 to them. The concentration of IC aid in Mogadishu will balloon because he will have to show that he is "dhexdhaxaad" by continuing HSM's nepotism and adding to it.

Japanese Ambassador: Japan wants to build two hospitals for Somalia
CCC: How about one in Xamarweyne and one in Kaaraan
Japanese Ambassador: How Dhexdhaxaad of you!

:russ::mjlol:
I'm not from karkaar boowe I'm from Bari :ayaanswag:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Since he's my subclan, he didn't do jackshit for anyone. Espicially our subclan, this fucker doesn't even donate shit to the tolka. Dr Hodan is more active than him when it comes to the tolka. Screw the xalwa eating doqon. :pacspit::pacspit:

@Cognitivedissonance Boowe.He's a stranger to us. A fuckimg kumbaya, a sell out. :idontlike:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Since he's my subclan, he didn't do jackshit for anyone. Espicially our subclan, this fucker doesn't even donate shit to the tolka. Dr Hodan is more active than him when it comes to the tolka. Screw the xalwa eating doqon. :pacspit::pacspit:

@Cognitivedissonance Boowe.He's a stranger to us. A fuckimg kumbaya, a sell out. :idontlike:
:chrisfreshhah:

Calm down baayo bis weeye "everything is going to be alright cause I'm here for you" in the deep voice of that boys 2 men dude that usually carries the bakoorad boss man camal kkkk :friendhug:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's not you against the world boowe. Fatboy would give Hutus your own house if it teams staying on the job. Time to accept not everyone is loyal. :francis:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's not you against the world boowe. Fatboy would give Hutus your own house if it teams staying on the job. Time to accept not everyone is loyal. :francis:
Can you give me any instance where he sold out, bear in mind he's the prime minister of Somalia not puntland under a 4.5 system he's representing the whole of darood you do know galmudug has darood too mareexan he has to be impartial.

If you can give me a reason why he's a sellout then I'll accept it so far I haven't had one good reason. If you say he is a sellout then why would puntland support him? Why is abdiweli gaas supporting him instead of faroole to become the next president of Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.