much awaited WS questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I can't believe what I'm reading. What did that girl and her husband ever do to you guys to be talking so recklessly about them? Wow.

Anyone who works ( mid-level and up in the Somali " government" anywhere in Somalia) deserves in ilaahay naarta ku fogeeyo. No one here can tel me that " well he is exception to the corruption" because that is a complete idiocy. I've been to Somalia numerous times and each time I'm shocked at the corruption while I also see "eedo asli" selling tomato to feed her teenager kids. Therefore he is a Nacas and a Fataal.

menace

VIP
:superman:

She made herself a public figure and her husband is the ugly face of Somali nepotism

It's very simple for a man who hadn't vern back home for 20 years to say "why talk about them " when both of them work for leeches.

The image of poor folks barely surviving and "government" officials launging with us diaspora folks in expensive hotels while they be driving a 2015 cars and owning a $80k home ($80k home back home is a lot) has convinced me to despise them and curse them and wish them disaster over them

Anyone who works ( mid-level and up in the Somali " government" anywhere in Somalia) deserves in ilaahay naarta ku fogeeyo. No one here can tel me that " well he is exception to the corruption" because that is a complete idiocy. I've been to Somalia numerous times and each time I'm shocked at the corruption while I also see "eedo asli" selling tomato to feed her teenager kids. Therefore he is a Nacas and a Fataal.

You don't know that, ha ku dambaabin please. Try to see people as innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

menace

VIP
You don't know that, ha ku dambaabin please. Try to see people as innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

If anyone works in Somalia, anywhere in Somalia should be unequivocally be hanged. They are all tainted. Walahi all tainted. I'm not gonna doubt that

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Dislike..

:lolbron:
Loooooool.

Word on the street is you were at this party :ohreally::damnmusic:
giphy.gif

If anyone works in Somalia, anywhere in Somalia should be unequivocally be hanged. They are all tainted. Walahi all tainted. I'm not gonna doubt that

You are allowing your emotions to cloud your judgement. You want to hang everyone for the actions of a few individuals. The fact is the majority of the people who work in Somalia NGOs or where ever have limited resources to begin with. They are doing their best with what's available and that, on the worst of days is better than being Pol Pot about it 8,000 miles away.

menace

VIP
You are allowing your emotions to cloud your judgement. You want to hang everyone for the actions of a few individuals. The fact is the majority of the people who work in Somalia NGOs or where ever have limited resources to begin with. They are doing their best with what's available and that, on the worst of days is better than being Pol Pot about it 8,000 miles away.

I'm talking about any mid-level and above government workers should be hanged when and the time a xaq government miraculously takes over.
Starting with the leadership in Somaliland down to the bastard leader of Jubaland

Menace,

lol. You just want to the head of anyone you don't like, is that it? These people you're so mad at don't have a magic wand to turn things overnight. They rely on contributions from the UN to feed their own kids. What we have isn't much but it's something, give it a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending