much awaited WS questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Omgggggggggg

This can't be real!

Loooool@ angrygrandpa, spell EYES, fakeassmike lying about living in Europe. I really laughed out loud..

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
That lying part destroyed me, but DAFUQ Americans are their retarded ass brain.

Uhhhh, I don't know :patrice:

It's one of those things where the original has me rolling and these got me :westbrookwtf:

Honestly though, why do Somali guys fawn over Ugaasada? She's good looking, no doubt, but she's plain, almost dopey looking.

Her lipstick,clear complexion, hip movements which you can just tell weey raaxo badantahay in bed

I would wife her in a millisecond walahi

Im infatuated :lawd:

Her lipstick,clear complexion, hip movements which you can just tell weey raaxo badantahay in bed

I would wife her in a millisecond walahi

Im infatuated :lawd:

I don't know much about makeup but she looks really good at it, her complexion in those videos/pictures isn't natural

But to each his own.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Ugaasadda is so soo average that she doesn't even affect my usual sexual appetite

Besides! She's married to a goofy looking Nacas that works in the Somali " government".

What nigga fataals his wife, really really bro! She owns that Nacas. I mean there's some thirsty ass niggaz out there who seriously jerk off on her.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I've never found this chick one bit funny. :kobeok:Dadka qarkood ayagoo waxba kuu dhibin baad if kooda is ka nici. I can't stand this chick.:francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Anyway about the WSHH questions video. Fist episode in Chiraq was nice not this one tho.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending