Mr knowles gender reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Thanks for coming in.

I just wanted to tell you about the marvellous work Dr Habeeb is doing!

He is running the only mental health faculty in Somalia, which is harrowing as 1/3 Somalis have mental health problems!

Please check out their page on Instagram called somaliforgottenminds some of their stories will bring a tear to your eye.

Please also donate what you can.
https://www.gofundme.com/habeeb-mental-hospital-in-mogadishu

Last edited:

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
"Abdirahman Ali Awale
2 months ago
Asc walaalayaal Magaceeyga waa Abditahman Ali Awale Dr. Habeeb, waxaan halkaan ku cadeeynayaa, accountigaan waa midka kaliya , ee saxda ah ee aad sadaqada aad noogu soo deeqi kartaan this is offical account please donate . Tel: +252615899081"

Are you scamming?

Muji

VIP
"Abdirahman Ali Awale
2 months ago
Asc walaalayaal Magaceeyga waa Abditahman Ali Awale Dr. Habeeb, waxaan halkaan ku cadeeynayaa, accountigaan waa midka kaliya , ee saxda ah ee aad sadaqada aad noogu soo deeqi kartaan this is offical account please donate . Tel: +252615899081"

Are you scamming?

This project has nothing to do with me.
Please don’t try and derail this thread and turn it into a joke. If you want to learn more about Dr Habeeb there many YouTube videos about the work he does.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
This project has nothing to do with me.
Please don’t try and derail this thread and turn it into a joke. If you want to learn more about Dr Habeeb there many YouTube videos about the work he does.
Good to know that this is a serious thread, I will donate.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Knew about him for awhile.great dude.he was a nurse but since all the doctors left during the civil war he stayed and took care of the mentally ill.he took the title of doctor and since then has been their provider. Awesome guy.

Muji

VIP
@Jerome in the house @cinina @Idil-Beydaan

What depresses me is the target is very humble yet they’ve only raised 3k.

I remember my cadan coworker setting up a gofundme for his dog’s knee surgery and he raised 1k in 1 day.

Even if it’s 5 dollars and you share this with your family and friends they will reach the target sooner. Somalis really need to stop being stingy, no one else will help them if we don’t.

I remember my cadan coworker setting up a gofundme for his dog’s knee surgery and he raised 1k in 1 day.

Even if it’s 5 dollars and you share this with your family and friends they will reach the target sooner. Somalis really need to stop being stingy, no one else will help them if we don’t.

Donated! Thank you so much for sharing. Bless you!

Muji

VIP
@Slickback we are missing your presence here.

If you skipped your box of chicken and chips and KA Pineapple, you could easily donate to this cause. #justsaying

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an

You need to share this on somewhere other than this site, It won't pick up unless It's shared on a popular social media, like facebook, twitter ,or even instagram.

Muji

VIP
You need to share this on somewhere other than this site, It won't pick up unless It's shared on a popular social media, like facebook, twitter ,or even instagram.

I’m asking everyone I know with a large following to share.

When they share it gets a lot of likes but hardly anyone donates. Somalis are very good at talking but they rarely donate- I don’t know why this is -.-

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
I’m asking everyone I know with a large following to share.

When they share it gets a lot of likes but hardly anyone donates. Somalis are very good at talking but they rarely donate- I don’t know why this is -.-
Dang, that's a shame, will share this around, hopefully it reaches 10k quickly.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Knowles do u know any of the people who set up the account? Can u connect with them and have them work with Dahabshile???? IF u set up a donation box there it would be easy go. Or start a Tweeter # movement on social media, Dahabshile to donate their money transfer fee for a day to the clinic

Muji

VIP
Knowles do u know any of the people who set up the account? Can u connect with them and have them work with Dahabshile???? IF u set up a donation box there it would be easy go. Or start a Tweeter # movement on social media, Dahabshile to donate their money transfer fee for a day to the clinic

@Basra eedo macan, have you donated? If I can’t persuade you to donate and you share the same race and religion as these people how am I going to break the internet with this and get the likes of Michele Obama to donate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending