MP Xidig from Jubaland announces candidacy for the Speaker of Parliament of the SFG!

Omg this is so embarrassing
Even hawiye yars yars don’t want to be speaker of the house.
Ogaden are a Laandheere clan who have a state and are looking for their interests. With this move they kill 2 birds with one stone. Get rid of Farmaajo and the chapter of 30 years without proper representation in the SFG coming to an end.

Ogaden are a Laandheere clan who have a state and are looking for their interests. With this move they kill 2 birds with one stone. Get rid of Farmaajo and the chapter of 30 years without proper representation in the SFG coming to an end.
Ogaden can run for the two top positions. They can run either for presidency or pm. No darood should run for a powerless position like the speaker of the house. Ogs can run against Faramaajo, heck all daroods can run against the president and have fair shot of wining.

Ogaden can run for the two top positions. They can run either for presidency or pm. No darood should run for a powerless position like the speaker of the house. Ogs can run against Faramaajo, heck all daroods can run against the president and have fair shot of wining.

The seat is only powerless when you have a coward like Mursal sitting on it. The only Seat consider top price is the presidency, we’ve seen how the PM was humiliated and removed in
Under 7 minutes. With a strongman in charge of the parliament no rule of law can be overrided and abused by a dictator.

The seat is only powerless when you have a coward like Mursal sitting on it. The only Seat consider top price is the presidency, we’ve seen how the PM was humiliated and removed in
Under 7 minutes. With a strongman in charge of the parliament no rule of law can be overrided and abused by a dictator.
Speaker of the house is just basically the president’s pet. What is preventing ogaden from running for pm or even for presidency? Few weeks ago there was a rumor that the speaker will be hawiye and the hawiye members here went nuts because they know that the position eliminates them from the top two positions but the same members are today cheering you on:stressed:

Speaker of the house is just basically the president’s pet. What is preventing ogaden from running for pm or even for presidency? Few weeks ago there was a rumor that the speaker will be hawiye and the hawiye members here went nuts because they know that the position eliminates them from the top two positions but the same members are today cheering you on:stressed:

Those who allow themselves to become the president’s pet than you can’t help them. In Somalia only the presidency is contested for. No election or vote is held for the Prime ministership because the Prime minister is always nominated by the president. The president will always try to find the lowest of the low Prime minister to do his biddings, if he does research more carefully which Farmaajo failed to do Twice!

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Why the fgs is your enemy? What the hell with these ultra federalists
Well lets see, the ONLF was labeled Argagaxiso then they give QalbiDhagax to the TPLF? The FGS has fought tirelessly to suppress/sanction an Ogaden led JL at every turn on the basis of “they work for Kenya” with no evidence?

Do I need to explain further why theyre my enemy?
Thats treason or atleast treason adjacent qabiilism. No wonder the Somalia italiana federal government is doomed
Read those bedtime stories for SNM kids.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Those who allow themselves to become the president’s pet than you can’t help them. In Somalia only the presidency is contested for. No election or vote is held for the Prime ministership because the Prime minister is always nominated by the president. The president will always try to find the lowest of the low Prime minister to do his biddings, if he does research more carefully which Farmaajo failed to do Twice!
I understand that position although its unorthodox but doesnt this look like Xiddigs personal gain. He doesnt seem to have the backing of anyone just ask @Waamoking this man is despised by the same Muqabul he claims to represent and never aids Badhaadhe district.

But one thing I can say is if this guy can finnese the speaker position with NN JL and PL against him he is definitely going to end up President one day :damn:

All eyes on Laftagareen. Beesha Digil Mirifle this election will see if Laftagareen continues being a slave for Farmaajo or if he changes Digil & Mirifle’s political status within Somalia

If Xidig does actually become speaker there's a real possibility that RX gets the presidency! Is Laftagareen aware of this? Will Hawiye tolerate this?

You guys don’t know xiddig at all lol he’s there to get some cash and has no Ogaden interest or even darood one..this guy knows he’ll get bribed by either Farmaajo or deni to step aside

Leelkase and Xaawaadle MPS linked up in Decale Hotel this evening. No badbaado meetings, just N&N linking up :hahaidiot:
CEF48177-ADA4-4235-9DDE-447F72817BBC.jpeg

Abaq

VIP
I understand that position although its unorthodox but doesnt this look like Xiddigs personal gain. He doesnt seem to have the backing of anyone just ask @Waamoking this man is despised by the same Muqabul he claims to represent and never aids Badhaadhe district.

But one thing I can say is if this guy can finnese the speaker position with NN JL and PL against him he is definitely going to end up President one day :damn:
This guy and his former friend Cabdi Cali Raage are the worst things to have happened to Maqaabul. All they did was divide maqaabul and enrich themselves and their close relatives. The should both be deported back to Kililka Shanaad where they come from. I never understood why Galti always represent badhaadhe when there are plenty of locals who can. Or is it the old "nin kaa hadal badan dhaxalkii hooyadaa ayuu ku dhaafiyaa"?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You guys don’t know xiddig at all lol he’s there to get some cash and has no Ogaden interest or even darood one..this guy knows he’ll get bribed by either Farmaajo or deni to step aside
I knew him from Nairobi he is hated by people from Ogadenia he was allegedly a crony for Iley and people accuse him of taking part in the assasinations Iley did in Kenya particularly one involving his relative.
This guy and his former friend Cabdi Cali Raage are the worst things to have happened to Maqaabul. All they did was divide maqaabul and enrich themselves and their close relatives. The should both be deported back to Kililka Shanaad where they come from. I never understood why Galti always represent badhaadhe when there are plenty of locals who can. Or is it the old "nin kaa hadal badan dhaxalkii hooyadaa ayuu ku dhaafiyaa"?
Is Maxamed Ibrahim Faarax(Gudoomiyaha Badhaadhe) Galti? Ive never met him but he seems to have a deep history their having been early RKB.

Muqabul and Cawlyahan are having trouble fostering heavyweight politicians like Yusuf Xaaji, Madoobe, Gaandhi etc. Post Madoobe the pressure will drift away from MZ and Tolomoge hopefully they become our diamonds under the pressure.

How will he win if PL JL and NN are against him. It's simply impossible number wise.

I will tell you what xiddig has support from kenya they are pushing him for speaker so farmaajo cant run. No one cares if his qabiil despises him or what. What can ogaden despising him or not matter. Kenya support means he will get mucaaraad support especially JL mps. We will see.