MP comes out and speaks the truth "Farmaajo and Kheyre waging a war against Puntland and it's people

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I want to see you have the same energy when your uncle doesn’t come back. We all know he won’t come back. Have the same energy. While he’s in the office atleast ask him to build a well for your folks!
He will come back El Presidente, will be re elected, the Somali people love him (except spoilers). I can't wait to see the look on your faces.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why are you tribal qabilist anarchists all ways interfering with the central government acting like uncivilised barbarians

Just stay in puntland the only reason why I tolerate you guys is you guys are unionists

But Their is no need to spread fake news especially from qabilists against a hawiya and a darood anti qabilists who are trying to fix the county in the name of Somali unity
You are a Somalilander and your president is Muse Bihi. Stay out of our Somalian affairs.
:drakekidding:
How are they against some random tribe that they could hardly care about

You're moving like government officials care about random tribesmen or civilians

Either provide evidence or move on with you're day
MJ and HG are not random tribes. You're clearly new to Somali politics. Stick to your Ethiopian politics sxb.
True but why is their a need to create a concipiracy you can just stay in your own state
Reer SWS, Galmudug, and Jubaland did stay in their states but Farmajo and Kheyre couldn't stay in Mogadishu.
:francis:
Now back to general with you.
:camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He will come back El Presidente, will be re elected, the Somali people love him (except spoilers). I can't wait to see the look on your faces.
Awwwww

Keep telling yourself that.

Tell your uncle to enjoy the office while he can.

After that he can
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Ari-Gold-Get-The-f*ck-Out.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You are a Somalilander and your president is Muse Bihi. Stay out of our Somalian affairs.
:drakekidding:

MJ and HG are not random tribes. You're clearly new to Somali politics. Stick to your Ethiopian politics sxb.

Reer SWS, Galmudug, and Jubaland did stay in their states but Farmajo and Kheyre couldn't stay in Mogadishu.
:francis:
Now back to general with you.
:camby:
:farmajoyaab:Just cause galmudug wanted to join the government you somehow have a problem with that and feel alienated it's not the government's fault that you're a federal state :siilaanyolaugh:

BTW am not even from Somalilande so you can't stop calling me that filthy word

TekNiKo

VIP
If Farmaajo is being hated on by traitors, seccessionists, terrorists and Majeerteen hes doing the right thing libaaxda leerta jiifta dheh

201758636298187141641834farmaajo-tuute-2.jpg

:rejoice:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If Farmaajo is being hated on by traitors, seccessionists, terrorists and Majeerteen hes doing the right thing libaaxda leerta jiifta dheh

:siilaanyolaugh: for real that Farmajo is a warrior because of him we got oil companies signed up and will soon secure our seas from Kenya in September he even kick started the Somali national army

:fittytousand:long live farmajo

They like insulting Farmajo and Marehan for being in FGS politics but if CCC won in 2017 imagine the endless faan about muh MJ excellence :ulyin:

Nabad iyo nolol are bringing the country back from the dead. Spoilers and traitors who enjoy making deals with our enemies and states behaving independently will not be accepted going forward. Either join the fold or continue a Cold War against your government in support of foreign governments with ill intentions.
Wa billahi towfiq

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
:siilaanyolaugh: for real that Farmajo is a warrior because of him we got oil companies signed up and will soon secure our seas from Kenya in September he even kick started the Somali national army

:fittytousand:long live farmajo

Long live Farmaajo indeed he is the last bastion of hope for Somalia, if Majeerteen, Ogadeen etc had their way they would sell sea and land to the highest bidder. Cumar Cabdirashiid iyo qoladiis wan iska dhicinayna iyo Kenya.

This is past tribalism, our very existence as a nation is on the line

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo: "Those are muscles! He's been working out to defeat Al Shabaab."
:mjlol:
He smart to do that, maybe an MJ behind him will pull a Abdirashiid on him, Majeerteen ma xishoodan they even killed the President due to aano qabiil

71eg6NLYliL._SY500_.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:farmajoyaab:Just cause galmudug wanted to join the government you somehow have a problem with that and feel alienated it's not the government's fault that you're a federal state :siilaanyolaugh:

BTW am not even from Somalilande so you can't stop calling me that filthy word
Where are you from if not somaliland you dirty

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Where are you from if not somaliland you dirty *****
Am from the UK originally from somali qalbed my mother from kismayo and i
think what you said was a tribal slur correct me if am wrong

Anyhow I didn't grow up in a house were qabils was a subject I was taught my own and nothing else

In fact after coming on somalispot I learned about tribes triabal history tribal slurs etc

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Waa Habash wasaq. Read his posts in the general and history sections. All he ever does is bum lick Amxaaro. He is loyal only to the short holy ghost of Haile Selassie.
I had a feeling that he’s a qoti. No somali pushes this dumb “Muh cushitic unity” bs.

Trending

Latest posts