Votes: 5 29.4%
  • USA

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
so im getting tired of scandiland its too well and boring so because of that i have decided to move but im not sure about where i want to so reer america iyo south east asia give reasons for why i should move to into ur neighbour hood

Go to Singapore. as a guinea pig, and vlog about it.

rolling eyes

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
true ive heard that she's the ex to another member

1604142677354.png

America has better looking women like latinas, mixed hôes and blonde bytches. You can buy military style weapons at Walmart. You can cop a fast whip for cheap here while cars are expensive in Singapore. If you heard an American V8 start up you would bust in your pants. You can blow someone’s head off if they step a foot on your property and not face any consequences in a lot of states. Houses are huge and cheap, a lot of us American Somalis are home owners unlike UK/Europe.

Basically it’s lit asf.
:kanyeshrug:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
America has better looking women like latinas, mixed hôes and blonde bytches. You can buy military style weapons at Walmart. You can cop a fast whip for cheap here while cars are expensive in Singapore. If you heard an American V8 start up you would bust in your pants. You can blow someone’s head off if they step a foot on your property and not face any consequences in a lot of states. Houses are huge and cheap, a lot of us American Somalis are home owners unlike UK/Europe.

Basically it’s lit asf.
:kanyeshrug:
:hmm::lawd::obama:

Apollo

VIP
@Octavian

Aren't you Norwegian? My dude.. that's the best country in Europe. You are a spoilled brat. Stay where you are. Go on long holidays instead if you are bored, but don't move away from the closest place to utopia.

PS. Singapore is incredibly small and crowded, they have no liberalism (it looks liberal on the outside, but in reality the place is highly authoritarian).

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
@Octavian

Aren't you Norwegian? My dude.. that's the best country in Europe. You are a spoilled brat. Stay where you are. Go on long holidays instead if you are bored, but don't move away from the closest place to utopia.

PS. Singapore is incredibly small and crowded, they have no liberalism (it looks liberal on the outside, but in reality the place is highly authoritarian).
i don't really care for liberty and that sort of stuff i lived in norway since i was 6yrs old i need some change of scenery

Apollo

VIP
i don't really care for liberty and that sort of stuff i lived in norway since i was 6yrs old i need some change of scenery

Are you in university right now or about to go?

Do a 6-month exchange program instead. You can study at partner universities in the US or Singapore tuition free.

I'd say that's the wisest thing for you. Don't move.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Are you in university right now or about to go?

Do a 6-month exchange program instead. You can study at partner universities in the US or Singapore tuition free.

I'd say that's the wisest thing for you. Don't move.
im a uni student but i have allready descided that im moving

Trending