• Singapore

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • USA

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
so im getting tired of scandiland its too well and boring so because of that i have decided to move but im not sure about where i want to so reer america iyo south east asia give reasons for why i should move to into ur neighbour hood

so im getting tired of scandiland its too well and boring so because of that i have decided to move but im not sure about where i want to so reer america iyo south east asia give reasons for why i should move to into ur neighbour hood
Singapore is very expensive I suggest USA more opportunities as well

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
AMERICA is a shit hole right now if Trump doesn't get elected his dumb supporters will try some revolution shit and if he wins the country gets even more divided
No jobs the schooling is shit here unless you go to mit or silicon valley or top Ivey school to many protest to many looting riots etc etc life is getting more shit in the states

Singapore is doing well and is a very safe country barely any murders or shootings if any on the other hand with USA ww3 in the streets in Chicago and LA to many gangs white racist militia all over the deep south crazy druggies shooting up malls schools drug pandemic etc etc

Singapore has nothing like that and have great university and great food and you don't need a car they great transit system clean and affordable and it will get you anywhere in the small country

Hope this helps

AMERICA is a shit hole right now if Trump doesn't get elected his dumb supporters will try some revolution shit and if he wins the country gets even more divided
No jobs the schooling is shit here unless you go to mit or silicon valley or top Ivey school to many protest to many looting riots etc etc life is getting more shit in the states

Singapore is doing well and is a very safe country barely any murders or shootings if any on the other hand with USA ww3 in the streets in Chicago and LA to many gangs white racist militia all over the deep south crazy druggies shooting up malls schools drug pandemic etc etc

Singapore has nothing like that and have great university and great food and you don't need a car they great transit system clean and affordable and it will get you anywhere in the small country

Hope this helps
Warya calm down, let's wait until after the election before making assumptions :ufdup:

Which coast do you plan on moving to, East or West. Remember don't wear red or blue in LA they might think your a crip or blood.

Singapore is smaller than Mogadishu the rising sea levels will destroy Singapore

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:rejoice: Murica, the melting pot. Kusoo dhawoo 24/hr riots, live looting sxb and fked up weather from hurricanes to blizzards to floods. Jobs are there but you got earn them or move to MN where the ceydh pours like rain on a hot summer evening

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Where is the UK option saxiib? Don't do us like that.
The land of yellow teeth and knives beautiful innit
IMG_20201025_010746.jpg

U.s is headed to civil war after the president is selected. black and white militia are armed to teeth. With covid-19 restriction, closing stores and warehouses, stock market crash is due we are looking at social unrest happening soon. Walmart has taken guns off it stores

Trending

Latest posts