Movies:

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Have you seen the Butterfly Effect? I put it off for years because of Ashton Kutcher but the idea was a bit like Donnie Darko (I love this film) so I took a chance on a Netflix eve and it was worth watching. You have to see it to the end to appreciate it otherwise it's extremely depressing.

I've just watched The King's Speech and it was entertaining. British cinema have a unique charm that just can't be found in Hollywood. It's also based on a true story.

S

syntax

I've just watched The King's Speech and it was entertaining. British cinema have a unique charm that just can't be found in Hollywood. It's also based on a true story.

My cousins from the UK came over and my hoyo made me drive them to the theater cuz they wanted to watch it. Let's just say I wasn't too enthusiastic about it. So I made plans for meeting up with one of my niggas who worked across the street so we could smoke a fat blunt while my UK trash cousins were inside. He told me to wait 15min so I was like f*ck it and sneaked into the theatre to watch the first couple min. Ended up ditching my boy and liking the movie more than my cousins :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Limitless, dog pound, taken, inglourious bastards, django, lets be cops, and my favourite law abiding citizen

its about this man whose home gets invaded by 2 thugs and they force him to watch as they rape his wife and later killing her and his young daughter.

M.jpg

The Perfect guy (2015)

• Gladiator
  • Troy
  • Exodus gods and kings
  • 300 rise of an empire

• The godfather
  • Goodfellas
  • The untouchables
  • Scarface

• The great gatsby
  • Wolf of wall street