MOVE OUT OF THE WAY IPHONE & SAMSUNG! Tech experts are saying this phone company will dominate soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Not likely iPhone has cult like followers they will go to naar for an iPhone and Samsung cornered the rest of the market it’s gonna take a miracle and unbelievable marketing to get a foot in the door

Dude! Did you not read the article? They caught up in all the specifications

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
I've already got a Huawei. Shit was cheap and good, if that phone can actually run my shit then yes I'm gonna buy it and laugh at these stupid cunts buying namebrand phones that 3x the price with the same specs

When it comes to high ticket items like an iphone, the brand and experience is actually more important than the hardware and specifications.

The iphone brand by itself is extremely powerful. There's also the huge market share held by apple and samsung. There's also stigma against chinese products.

Think of how coca-cola is bought at higher prices than supermarket cola which is cheaper.

Brand, once established is hard to overcome by competitors.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When it comes to high ticket items like an iphone, the brand and experience is actually more important than the hardware and specifications.

The iphone brand by itself is extremely powerful. There's also the huge market share held by apple and samsung. There's also stigma against chinese products.

Think of how coca-cola is bought at higher prices than supermarket cola which is cheaper.

200w.gif

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.

Well said.

Seems they made a trade-off when it comes to pricing by using old gen specs.

Unless processor power can increase indefinitely i think smartphones will start getting bigger again since the improvements year to year isn't noticeable.

Yeah and the app store is more important, 2000 apps are made and how many android apps..?:ayaanswag:

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic

:qri8gs7:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Adeer! Question! What system will this work under “android” ? Will I have apps to download ? Is it gonna be third world shit.

I’m thinking of buying it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending