Mother of the most dissed person in the world Tooka has a message

Keo

VIP
Wow, this is the first time I seen his mother speak out about it. I heard his gang started the smoking thing as a way of showing respect to their friends that died but the BDs turned it into a way to diss their opps. Honestly gotta blame Chief Keef for that because he's the one that popularized it.

Last edited:
“We smoking that Tooka pack and it’s loud asf 💨💨💨😈
C39C6CC4-32E4-4A51-9C45-A9EC14D4A170.jpeg

Wow, this is the first time I seen his mother speak out about it. I heard his gang started the smoking thing as a way of showing respect to their friends that died but the BDs turned it into a way to diss their opps. Honestly gotta blame Chief Keef for that because he's the one that popularized it.
its sad this is the average life of African Americans drugs crime and this endless killing 8 years of obama realy destroyed the black community i remember it was a lot better before him the problem just got worse during his presidency

fun fact gds are total loosers am beginning to realise thier getting smocked by bds and chef keefs crew they need to hand in thier retire or something

Keo

VIP
its sad this is the average life of African Americans drugs crime and this endless killing 8 years of obama realy destroyed the black community i remember it was a lot better before him the problem just got worse during his presidency

fun fact gds are total loosers am beginning to realise thier getting smocked by bds and chef keefs crew they need to hand in thier retire or something
I don't think GDs are losers. A lot of BDs used to be GDs that flipped around 2011. Guy's like Bosstop from O Block used to be GD. Most of 600 were also GD. There are a lot more GDs than BDs and they had some savages like KI and KTS Von

GDs from Southside also get blackballed by the industry because of guys like Lil Durk the BDs dominate the rap game in Chicago and started the drill movement

Last edited:
I don't think GDs are losers. A lot of BDs used to be GDs that flipped around 2011. Guy's like Bosstop from O Block used to be GD. Most of 600 were also GD. There are a lot more GDs than BDs and they had some savages like KI and KTS Von

GDs from Southside also get blackballed by the industry because of guys like Lil Durk the BDs dominate the rap game in Chicago and started the drill movement
am not sure if 600 used to be gd and swiched to bd you do realise you cant swich from one gang to another since its determined by postcodes and blocks also OBlock cant be a gd block since its the heartland of BDs and where they recreuit most of thier members and 600 were always bd since thier allied to O Block thier both allies in the war against STL which is a GD gang besides most of the dudes getting killed and made fun of on rap videos are all GDs killed by BDs like tooka and lil jojo to name a few

besides as it stands BDs are practically winning the war in chicago they get the most kills and avenge thier fallen members they even killed the gds only rapper FBg duck

Last edited:
am not sure if 600 used to be gd and swiched to bd you do realise you cant swich from one gang to another since its determined by postcodes and blocks bro OBlock cant be a gd block since its the heartland of BDs and where they recreuit most of thier members also 600 were always bd since thier allied to O Block thier both allies in the war against STL which is a GD gang besides most of the dudes getting killed and made fun of on rap videos are all GDs killed by BDs like tooka and lil jojo to name a few

besides as it stands BDs are practically winning the war in chicago they get the most kills and avenge thier fallen members they even killed the gds only rapper FBg duck
Apparently 600 used to be a GD set called Brick City. But then the blocks surrounding them were all BDs so they were forced to switch.

Apparently 600 used to be a GD set called Brick City. But then the blocks surrounding them were all BDs so they were forced to switch.
thats, why i was surprised when i heard 600 was a GD gang since their neighbors with majority BD neighborhoods like how, is that possible also a lot of 600 members are related to O Block BDs which is why thier so close

Keo

VIP
am not sure if 600 used to be gd and swiched to bd you do realise you cant swich from one gang to another since its determined by postcodes and blocks also OBlock cant be a gd block since its the heartland of BDs and where they recreuit most of thier members and 600 were always bd since thier allied to O Block thier both allies in the war against STL which is a GD gang besides most of the dudes getting killed and made fun of on rap videos are all GDs killed by BDs like tooka and lil jojo to name a few

Parkway Gardens was a GD block before WIIIC and O Block because some of their early members came from a GD set called No Luv City so when they moved to Parkway Gardens that area also became GD for some time until a lot of BDs started moving to Parkway Gardens and refused to become GD and in the end they all eventually became BDs. 600 wasn't always BD even 600 Breezy used to be GD. Only few people have always been BD in their life and one of them is Lil Reese.

Keo

VIP

The only way O Block wins is if they get Wooski

Keo

VIP
thats, why i was surprised when i heard 600 was a GD gang since their neighbors with majority BD neighborhoods like how, is that possible also a lot of 600 members are related to O Block BDs which is why thier so close
Blood Money aka Big Glo who was from Front Street was a GD even though he was Chief Keef's cousin because he refused to become BD when his area became BD and they was still cool with him after that.