Mother of Minister Siraji demands the killer of her son to be executed ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
didn't u niggas have a war and burn the city of Mogadishu down to the ground, so how the f*ck do you have an love for each other when you were killing each other like animals :ileycry:
Abgaal welcomed all Somalis to Mogadishu and the federal government of Somalis while in berbera you turn away Somalis fleeing war in Yemen just cause they're not from somaliland honestly there's really no comparison.

Didn't muuse bixi say why should I take peace when I could kill and wasn't he talking about killing other Isaac & didn't Isaac kill eachother after siad barre was overthrown ? I really wouldn't throw stones if I lived in a glass house

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Abgaal welcomed all Somalis to Mogadishu and the federal government of Somalis while in berbera you turn away Somalis fleeing war in Yemen just cause they're not from somaliland honestly there's really no comparison.

Didn't muuse bixi say why should I take peace when I could kill and wasn't he talking about killing other Isaac & didn't Isaac kill eachother after siad barre was overthrown ? I really wouldn't throw stones if I lived in a glass house
Abgaal has endured a lot they are a very smart clan aswell they dont look for short term goals

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor

nigga am the government of somaliand. We you always at the isaaq people on this site like we personally run shit back home akhi:gucciwhat:. Nigga i wasn't even born when isaaq were killing each other, u think i give a f*ck what an old fart like muse bixi does:kodaksmiley:.
ps Mogadishu is an hawiye city whether you like it or not:childplease:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Abgaal has endured a lot they are a very smart clan aswell they dont look for short term goals
In my hearts of hearts I have no issue with abgaal they're far from somalidiid but what I do have an issue with is protecting a criminal or turning a blind eye to your fellow clans blatant aggression if abgaal do not speak out against habar gidir aggression while threatening the president & prime minister of Somalia while screaming hiraab and abgaal are still silent then that is tacit consent.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
nigga am the government of somaliand. We you always at the isaaq people on this site like we personally run shit back home akhi:gucciwhat:. Nigga i wasn't even born when isaaq were killing each other, u think i give a f*ck what an old fart like muse bixi does:kodaksmiley:.
The days of you screaming irir in order to sabotage Somalia by divide & conquer strategy that your colonial British masters have taught you is played out the jig is up.

aar boowe ciyaarta waa galin dembe adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yirahdo haday kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Mogadisho is for all somaliweyne but not somalidiid

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
In my hearts of hearts I have no issue with abgaal they're far from somalidiid but what I do have an issue with is protecting a criminal or turning a blind eye to your fellow clans blatant aggression if abgaal do not speak out against habar gidir aggression while threatening the president & prime minister of Somalia while screaming hiraab and abgaal are still silent then that is tacit consent.
Lets hope it doesnt get to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts