MOTHER OF ALL BREAKING NEWS, sspot member arrested

Man wanted in sexual assault, extortion investigation in Toronto
abdi_dirie_28_wanted_in_sexual_assault_and_extortion_investiga.jpg

Abdi Dirie, 28, is wanted in a sexual assault and extortion investigation.

Toronto police are asking for the public’s help locating a 28-year-old suspect alleged to have sexually assaulted a 77-year old man and extorted money from him in the spring of 2018.

In a Thursday press release, police allege that on April 4 of last year, the accused sexually assaulted the other man while the two were in the Liberty Village area.

The man subsequently extorted money from the older victim on “more than one occasion,” police alleged.

Police say Abdi Dirie is wanted for 10 charges in this case, including three counts of extortion, one count of sexual assault and three counts of failing to comply with his probation.

He is also wanted for several charges relating to a previous incident, including assault and two counts of failing to comply with his probation.

Dirie is believed to be in the Toronto area, according to police. He is considered violent and dangerous.

Anyone with information is being asked to contact police at 416-808- 1200, or at Crime Stoppers anonymously.

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/...ge.html?li_source=LI&li_medium=star_web_ymbii

Last edited:
isn't there a member here on sspot with that pic? and am sure he says that's his real pic.
his userID is @Geeljire sanbuur

he is a , extorted and sexually assaulted a 77yr old man. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Wow raping an old man and then black mailing him

Wallahi I’m done

@Reiko stick a folk in me I’m done with Ashes wallahi.

Ashies if you ever open your crusty dry lips to talk filth about a xalimo I will drop this link.

wait, geeljire had the avatar for months but this guy did this rape apparently, just very last few days, so how did geeljire have this guys picture for months

geeljire, my favourite 1door brother (if you are 1door -since you like pro somaliland comments) you have some explaining to do bro,

@Geeljire sanbuur

Abdiquadir Hosh Dirie

Wanted on sexual assault.

Wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for Sexual Assault and Extortion.

On Wednesday, April 4, 2018, a 77 year old man in the Liberty Village area was sexually assaulted and money was extorted from the victim on more than one occasion. On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 Toronto Police Service completed a news release and identified the suspect as Abdi Dirie, 27 of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Dirie has multiple charges in relation to this case and a previous incident such as: three counts of Extortion; Sexual Assault; three counts of fail to comply probation; assault; two counts of fail to comply probation.

He is considered "Violent and Dangerous".

Working in conjunction with Toronto Police Service.

i think geeljire is off the hook, this somali dude apparently, not yet proven, did this over a year ago,

so geeljire, your off the hook, picture was already online for over a year

another picture of abdi

upload_2019-7-11_23-7-0.jpeg

a Norwegian former minister was sentenced the other day, when he was governor of tromp state, he would demand sex from immigrants or would threaten deportation, he was found out now, dude is 71 years old and was doing this in his 60s, these white man are kinky dirty bastards, some of the refugees, we dont know which counties were goignt o house to service him, disgusting,

but still it shows how low somalis have hit the ground if this is true, seems like he knew the guy for a while, no one extorts a random dude multiple times, maybe he is into drugs,

if these Somalis came back to Somalia, i say if he went to prison, we gas him as he may have hiv, std, aids, if he has a record, we should execute them or they will poison our society back him,

how low we have fallen, Canadian somalis are so screwed up, uff,

wait, geeljire had the avatar for months but this guy did this rape apparently, just very last few days, so how did geeljire have this guys picture for months

geeljire, my favourite 1door brother (if you are 1door -since you like pro somaliland comments) you have some explaining to do bro,

@Geeljire sanbuur
Lool bro I covered this thread long time ago when the lamagoodle was charged he is indeed pedophile rapist kkkk

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wow raping an old man and then black mailing him

Wallahi I’m done

@Reiko stick a folk in me I’m done with Ashes wallahi.

Ashies if you ever open your crusty dry lips to talk filth about a xalimo I will drop this link.
Sis he looks ugly AF, I wouldn't wish this beast to be with a woman or a man.

Trending

Latest posts