@mosthatedsomaIi finally exposed

A man being ok looking or handsome doesn’t mean shit. Look at that holistic guy who jumped on social media to peddle redpill, yet if he didn’t open his mouth he’d be seen as a good looking dark skin Somali guy.

Some of the best looking men are narcissistic abusers and that’s how they get away with it since people expect good looking men to be decent and well adjusted. It’s also the same for many men who have a good rep who are also seen as a pillar of the community but behind closed doors they’re monsters.

It's scary, how normal Somalis get radicalised on the internet. And do you know who I blame? The demons who started this to begin with, the old men, who started this trend of posting Somali ceeb online. Not to mention, the fact that they are clearly a group that was originally part of that disgusting Nabad & Nolol group, who should be held responsible at some point. Have they ever even distanced themselves from these boys??

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
It's scary, how normal Somalis get radicalised on the internet. And do you know who I blame? The demons who started this to begin with, the old men, who started this trend of posting Somali ceeb online. Not to mention, the fact that they are clearly a group that was originally part of that disgusting Nabad & Nolol group, who should be held responsible at some point. Have they ever even distanced themselves from these boys??
What is that Nabad & Nolol group?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

A subsection of young ethnic boys are probably the easiest to radicalize. This is more than just Somali boys, since every ethnic group is dealing with similar issues. Look at how boys from every demographic championed that corno peddler Andrew Tate? This is unadulterated misogyny.

What is that Nabad & Nolol group?

The name was originally used in a Puntland conference in the 90s, but was later stolen by a politician called Farmaajo. During his tenure, his team set up a large online troll farm, they would harass foreign dignitaries, and anyone who held opposing political views. They spent a lot of time radicalising young people. Their ideology is similar to the Kacaan ideology, where one man is deified. Anyway, this group calls themselves D@rk--NN, and NN, stands for "Nabad iyo Nolol".

I refuse to believe they are not linked somehow. In fact, one of the most heinous, sexist people on this forum also supported/supports N&N. He would post a lot of garbage on this forum. Of course, he will try to distance himself, but the truth is, these middle-aged men, with wives and children, are probably the ones who radicalised and inspired these young boys to begin with.

A subsection of young ethnic boys are probably the easiest to radicalize. This is more than just Somali boys, since every ethnic group is dealing with similar issues. Look at how boys from every demographic championed that corno peddler Andrew Tate? This is unadulterated misogyny.

Their hate and criminal actions will lead them straight to prison, where they don't have to worry about seeing Somali girls, or in fact, any girl or woman ever again. Except for the female prison guards. Maybe that's what they desire, a world without women.

The name was originally used in a Puntland conference in the 90s, but was later stolen by a politician called Farmaajo. During his tenure, his team set up a large online troll farm, they would harass foreign dignitaries, and anyone who held opposing political views. They spent a lot of time radicalising young people. Their ideology is similar to the Kacaan ideology, where one man is deified. Anyway, this group calls themselves D@rk--NN, and NN, stands for "Nabad iyo Nolol".

I refuse to believe they are not linked somehow. In fact, one of the most heinous, sexist people on this forum also supported/supports N&N. He would post a lot of garbage on this forum. Of course, he will try to distance himself, but the truth is, these middle-aged men, with wives and children, are probably the ones who radicalised and inspired these young boys to begin with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending